FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > grande351
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between grande351 and mart
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 29
  1. mart
    09-11-2009 06:34 PM
    mart
    Like the new avatar!, i reckon it's the cutest avatar here.
  2. mart
    06-26-2009 12:17 PM
    mart
    Thanks for the kind message Grande351. As long as i don't move my leg, it's not too bad just annoying being laid up. I think the van driver problably didn't even noticed he clipped my mirror through going too fast. It's really quite narrow to drive down with cars parked both sides of the road the speed limit here is 25mph. My neighbour guessed he was going about 45mph. We have been campaigning for speed humps but local council say it isn't an accident blackspot yet. Which is stupid as there are a lot of kids around this road and i hope they don't leave it too late.
  3. grande351
    06-26-2009 01:37 AM
    grande351
    Hello Mart!
    Very sorry to hear about your fall! I really hope your knee is feeling a bit better now. Believe me, I know what that feels like, and it ain't fun! Try and go easy on it and give yourself time to heal.
    It sucks about your car too! I don't know why these psycho delivery drivers think they can fly down narrow streets like they do? And the bastard didn't even stop and at least leave a note! What's wrong with people?

Hang in there my friend, your luck will turn around soon!
  4. mart
    04-27-2009 04:46 PM
    mart
    Thanks for your message Grande351! and i do understand how you felt having a panic attack because i've had a few in my time because of my fear of aircraft. For me it was a total feeling of helplessness and just not knowing what's going on like my mind was a total blank. Ending up just sitting on the ground wherever i was waiting for it to pass. You know strangest thing about my phobia is that i'm not bothered by helicopters at all and i'm not too sure. Maybe because they are quieter and slower. Glad you got over your panic attacks and visiting my country with no more panics.
  5. grande351
    04-27-2009 12:30 AM
    grande351
    Hey Mart,
    I don't think your fear of airports is crazy at all, and I know that what you feel is very real. I'm sorry if my post gave you the wrong impression. Believe me, I have fears and phobias too! I believe everyone does to a certain extent, whether they admit it or not. On the very first night of my first trip to England, my anxiety got so bad that I experienced what I believe was a full scale panic attack! Thankfully I managed to pull it together and save the trip (and my job!). I can't really describe the feeling, only to tell you that it's something I never want to go through again. I've been back 4 times since then and now actually look forward to it.
    I'm glad it all worked out well in the end with your friend. It was definitely the best for all concerned that he found another ride. It he's a true friend, he'll understand. If you feel like you've let him down, don't worry, you'll find some way in the future to make up for it.
  6. mart
    04-13-2009 07:59 AM
    mart
    Thank you Grande351 yes i had a pretty good b-day and i hope your having a good Easter too.
  7. grande351
    04-12-2009 05:36 PM
    grande351
    Happy Birthday Mart!!! and Happy Easter too! I hope your day has been a good one, my friend!
  8. mart
    03-10-2009 07:23 PM
    mart
    Thanks Grande351 i'm glad i managed to make that call. At least i now know it's over i did have big hopes that it wasn't. But i just have to accept that is it. I'm sure there's still a girl out there for me i haven't given up hope yet and if she has a beautiful sister. I'll be sure to give you a call lol. I know i'm gonna miss the hell out of Emma but there's no use pining for her now. So i guess it's onto pastures new.
  9. grande351
    03-10-2009 12:35 AM
    grande351
    Hey Mart,
    I was out of town for the last few days and wasn't following the "Old Flame" thread. I'm happy you mustered up the courage to call Emma, but saddened by the way it all turned out. I guess the "what ifs" will always be there, but hopefully you can finally put this behind you. Maybe this was the final step in your healing process, who knows? What I know is you're a heck of a nice guy who deserves to meet a great woman with whom you can be happy the rest of your life. The right one is out there somewhere. Maybe she'll have a sister for me too .
    Hang in there buddy!
  10. mart
    01-23-2009 06:49 PM
    mart
    Well i didn't really post much on Onlyteases forum. I just wanted to see what it was like and your right there wasn't much connection between members and newbies. I've looked at many forums and like you say i kept seeing sleazy or just damn right dirty posting which obvisously meant they had little or no respect for the host. That's what i like about Alison's and Danielle's forums there is so much respect not only for the host but to other members too. To me these forums have true online friends and we have FTVgirls, Rob, Danielle, and Alison to thank for all of this. FTV forums are so unique. I'd bet a months wage there is no other forums that can even come close to what we have here.