Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 138
  1. mart
    04-26-2011 12:52 PM
    mart
    Well safe travellings my friend.
  2. DWM222
    04-23-2011 08:56 PM
    DWM222
    I'd like to go to England some day..who knows..& I would gladly give you a hand friend... My next travel begins tomorrow after Easter dinner with the family. I am heading back east and then on to Tennessee for a visit with my brother..been a while since I got to see him.
    Don't work too hard, and I hope you have an enjoyable Easter as well.
  3. mart
    04-23-2011 02:43 PM
    mart
    Travel to England David, you could give me a hand lol. That's a good move though, an apartment, been thinking of doing the same myself, maybe one day it'll happen. Housing market has been very slow for years here, nobody wants to buy, nobody wants to sell, mainly due to the recession.

Well gotta get back to work, enjoy your Easter my friend.
  4. DWM222
    04-16-2011 02:23 PM
    DWM222
    Good to hear everything is going ok...Glad you are doing repairs & not me. I got rid of my house the 1st of the year and moved into a smaller apartment where I don't have to do any maintenance. I'm looking forward to warm weather, I'm getting the urge to travel again, hopefully in the next month..Still haven't hung any doors upside down...
  5. mart
    04-16-2011 12:44 PM
    mart
    Yep still doing ok, thanks for asking. Just not online as much as i used to, mainly busy with life and redecorating and doing minor repairs to the house, now the warm weathers here.

Replacing roof tiles, repointing the walls, my house is about 30 years and does need a general clean-up. As you would know David general house repairs take a fair bit of time not to mention the expense. Something i should have done a while ago, so far everythings going ok.

How are you doing my friend!, Hung any doors upside down yet David? lol.
  6. DWM222
    04-15-2011 12:58 PM
    DWM222
    Haven't heard from you in quite a while..You still doing OK?
  7. DWM222
    01-03-2011 02:18 PM
    DWM222
    Yep..gets boring doing it right all the time...always figured on doing that when I got to my last house & was ready to retire...maybe when I'm 80 lol
  8. mart
    01-01-2011 07:44 PM
    mart
    Hang the doors upside down!!! lmao, would be funny though, but would the occupier think the same as us!, well you gotta have a bit of fun from time to time.
    Maybe i'll completely mess up the stock count for fun!, oh no the office will do that for me.

Well i hope your next projects a good un!!! my friend.
  9. DWM222
    01-01-2011 04:09 PM
    DWM222
    Your "New Year" sounds like a real pain in the *** Mart!...lol..Glad its you & not me.
    I've been working on a big custom home for the last few weeks, but we should finish by the end of next week...and then it will be on to the next one whatever that will be...maybe I'll change the style on the next one & hang the doors upside down...just for fun..
  10. mart
    01-01-2011 12:17 PM
    mart
    Soon be time to get back to work , i know it's a horrible thought! lol. I dread the stocktaking, which i usually do every three months and hope it tallies with the office paperwork lol. Stocktaking is usually a nightmare for all, but it's something i have to do whether i like it or not and cannot pass it on to some one else, wish i could though lol. So i'll be scouring the entire yard writing down every piece of timber, size, length, amount and grade oh and where it came from, namely the supplier and country. Happy New Year to me! lol.

You have any immediate work plans David?.