FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > Anoree
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Anoree and e83sOHpFYv
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 34 of 34
  1. Anoree
    01-19-2010 06:34 PM
    Anoree
    Yes, right, now I remember I did something more ... but I don't exactly remember what.
    Try setting the registry value mentioned here to 2. I hope it helps.
  2. e83sOHpFYv
    01-19-2010 06:16 PM
    e83sOHpFYv
    Thanks Anoree, tried as you suggested, but no help. Odd because I was using IE8 with Vista and everything worked fine. Now after Vista became unstable so I went to Windows 7 (clean install) with IE8 this happens. Of course the only one not working is Danielle's site. I did contact the tech support at FTVgirls and they tried giving me a different User/Pass word but that did not help either. I still must have a setting messed up somewhere. But for the life of me I can't find it. Thanks again e83
  3. Anoree
    01-18-2010 06:46 PM
    Anoree
    Hi e83,
    I in deed had the same problem with my Windows 7 computer. I solved it by adding Danielle's site to my Trusted Sites Zone. (Double click on "Internet Sites" in the status line of IE, choose Trusted Sites, klick the button "Sites" and add the address to the list.) You may have to deactivate "Require server verification (https: ) for all sites in this zone" for it to work.
  4. e83sOHpFYv
    01-18-2010 04:38 PM
    e83sOHpFYv
    Anoree,
    I was wondering if you or anyone else has had this problem. After doing a clean install of Windows 7 after Vista became unstable I get the following error when trying to sign into Danielle's site. "The server www.danielleftv.com at Restricted requires a username and password.
    Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection). Thanks!