FTV Girls Danielle Forum  

Go Back   FTV Girls Danielle Forum > MISSY
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between MISSY and WhyYou
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. WhyYou
    07-22-2011 10:32 PM
    WhyYou
    Yeah...well I'm pulling my hair out with the damn wireless connection. It only runs well during the day, while everybody is at work. At night, trying to load my bank web site is impossible! The connection is advertised as 4G but I can't get any 4G here. I can only get 3G and at night it is normally a weak signal. During the day it is normally a strong signal. Plus, I have a 10GB data limit. I have not been able to get into my account with Verizon because they send the password as a text message and I can't receive text messages on my wi-fi card. So I have to wait until the hard copy letter comes in the mail to get the password. I am starting to think that it's not worth all this trouble. But I am stuck with it for the next 2 years (had to sign a 2 year contract).
  2. MISSY
    07-22-2011 07:56 PM
    MISSY
    Glad to see u back!
  3. WhyYou
    12-31-2010 09:53 PM
    WhyYou
    Happy New Year to you too!!!

(I have my New Year's beer ready in the fridge...lol)
  4. MISSY
    12-31-2010 09:49 PM
    MISSY
    Happy New Year Sweety!
  5. WhyYou
    09-27-2010 10:34 AM
    WhyYou
    That picture was taken just the day before yesterday. My hair is long in back now.
  6. MISSY
    09-27-2010 12:02 AM
    MISSY
    Oh my is that you? Handsom!!!!!!!!
  7. WhyYou
    08-30-2010 02:23 PM
    WhyYou
    How are I? (I are a college tudent...lol)

I'm doing well. I had planned to go get my driver's license renewed today but my ride left without waiting a couple of seconds. I was supposed to renew it before my birthday, but I forgot. Luckily, in this state, I can still renew it up to 6 months after it was due. I had to wait for a copy of my birth certificate to get here. I had one but I could not find it.

My kitten will be having his claws removed and he will also be fixed on Sept 1st. he will be a bit lost without his claws, but I'm sure he will adapt well.

My live-in friends will (hopefully) be moving into their house soon. (HURRAY!!!! LOL) They have dumped a bundle but not as much as it would have been to buy a newly built house in this area (the problems they have had remind me of the movie "The Money Pit).
  8. MISSY
    08-30-2010 01:04 PM
    MISSY
    Good morning! how are you.
  9. WhyYou
    05-01-2010 01:29 AM
    WhyYou
    yes, my Mom and 2 of my 3 sisters came for a visit. I had not seen either one of these sisters since Nov 2002 so it was good to spend some time with them again. All of us "kids" are now over 50 with just my youngest sister still under 55. She will be 55 this July though. So we are all "old farts" now...lol.

My Mom bought me a new recliner, sort of an Xmas present. I sat in about 10 different recliners at the store before I found just the right one. Firm but soft and when it is reclined all the way it's like I'm in heaven...lol.
  10. MISSY
    04-30-2010 02:57 AM
    MISSY
    Hello you , how have you been? Tig finaly let me on his laptop. He is out for the night. lol I hear you had a visit from family and got a new chair.