FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81)

danielle_ftv 05-21-2010 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad (Post 23712)
Yay!!!! to you acing your finals!! Clearly not just a pretty face ;) Much happiness and good wishes from this side of the planet!

I love the accommodation mixups you're having - it sounds just like what happens when I try to organise a bunch or people - honestly, I think herding cats would be easier. And speaking of cats, you should soooooo get that one from the vet's. I've got the of them and they're great company - when they feel like it.

Well I actually took an online cat breed test to find out which cat breed would be the best for me. The cat that came out with 95% was a Sphynx. I've been looking into them and they are pretty pricy but they seem to fit everything that I want in a cat. My mom is going to make fun of me so bad if I get one.

danielle_ftv 05-21-2010 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 23893)
Wow Danielle! Even in those grainy, late night webcam photos you still look stunning!! :)

If you think that's grainy check out the candid dance video I did that night at like 3:30 in the morning. I've never seen a video so grainy. But I had to put it up. Next time I will not be using the camera on my computer.

grande351 05-21-2010 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23902)
If you think that's grainy check out the candid dance video I did that night at like 3:30 in the morning. I've never seen a video so grainy. But I had to put it up. Next time I will not be using the camera on my computer.

I haven't watched it yet, but a video of you dancing is gonna be great no matter how poor the video quality is! :)

grande351 05-21-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23901)
Well I actually took an online cat breed test to find out which cat breed would be the best for me. The cat that came out with 95% was a Sphynx. I've been looking into them and they are pretty pricy but they seem to fit everything that I want in a cat. My mom is going to make fun of me so bad if I get one.

A cat! I think the most important thing to consider is how it's going to get along with Love Bug, Gratch and Taquito. If they're not compatible, you're in for a whole bunch of misery!!!

Anoree 05-21-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 23902)

I like the candid dance video very much, even though it's grainy. (It might even add a certain flair to it.)

I agree with grande, the video is great, and you look gorgeous in it.

Love Bug trying to play with you is hilarious, too. :)

danielle_ftv 05-22-2010 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 23908)
A cat! I think the most important thing to consider is how it's going to get along with Love Bug, Gratch and Taquito. If they're not compatible, you're in for a whole bunch of misery!!!

Very true! Hence why the breed test matched me up to a Sphynx. Apparently they are supposed to be one of the best breeds for other animals. I wish they had a test trial for animals.

danielle_ftv 05-22-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 23913)
I like the candid dance video very much, even though it's grainy. (It might even add a certain flair to it.)

I agree with grande, the video is great, and you look gorgeous in it.

Love Bug trying to play with you is hilarious, too. :)

Thanks sweetie. FTVRob just gave me some light to put up when I do my videos. I am definitely going to do another dance video soon.

grande351 05-22-2010 08:12 PM

I think the phrase that comes to mind is: "A rose between two thorns" :D

http://www.danielleftv.com/membermeet4.jpg

Seriously, I'm totally jealous of you guys!! I'd love to meet Danielle one day :)

tigger 05-22-2010 08:40 PM

Her hair is attacking Geezer!:p

Anoree 05-22-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 23953)

That's an attack I wouldn't mind at all. :)

I guess Geezer was happy to have a bit of coloured hair on his head again. ;)

tigger 05-22-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 23954)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lolololololol :D:D

danielle_ftv 05-24-2010 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 23953)

Rob thought it looked nice. He likes hair blowing in the wind, even if your hair is covering half your face. I was like "whatever...the more pictures, the better".

Geezer 05-24-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 23954)
That's an attack I wouldn't mind at all. :)

You bet I was happy! These photos were taken after I stood on the room (MY room) balcony watching Rob video tape Danielle using a pair of toys on herself. As Rob filmed, I made my own videos and took lots of photos. A dream come true for this Old Guy! Danielle offered to pick me up, go to lunch, and drop me at the airport but she wound up babysitting for Baby Carter. It broke my heart but family comes first.:rolleyes:

Anoree 05-24-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 24028)
You bet I was happy! These photos were taken after I stood on the room (MY room) balcony watching Rob video tape Danielle using a pair of toys on herself. As Rob filmed, I made my own videos and took lots of photos. A dream come true for this Old Guy! Danielle offered to pick me up, go to lunch, and drop me at the airport but she wound up babysitting for Baby Carter. It broke my heart but family comes first.:rolleyes:

Ooh, did you have to tell us that? I just turned green with envy.

Seriously, I'm glad for you that you could whitness that live from just a couple of feet away.
I would have been happy to help Danielle babysit Baby Carter. I wouldn't mind being led to her appartment blindfolded just for that.

danielle_ftv 05-24-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 24028)

I know! I really wanted to do lunch with you too. I ended up watching baby Carter like all day long. It was okay because I think my mom and dad just needed a break for a day (plus Carter was being incredibly sweet...we ended up taking a nap in each others arms for a couple hours.) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself during the shoot. I hope to see those pictures before you post them (that is if you are planning on posting them.)

danielle_ftv 05-24-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 24029)
Ooh, did you have to tell us that? I just turned green with envy.

Seriously, I'm glad for you that you could whitness that live from just a couple of feet away.
I would have been happy to help Danielle babysit Baby Carter. I wouldn't mind being led to her appartment blindfolded just for that.

Haha...I trust you enough that I wouldn't have to blindfold you.

Anoree 05-25-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 24053)
Haha...I trust you enough that I wouldn't have to blindfold you.

Thank you very much, Danielle.
It would be a very interesting experience, though, being led to you blindfolded. :)

Hmm, could that be the beginning of a new fetish? :o

grande351 05-26-2010 02:08 AM

Danielle, you look totally adorable in your new glasses. Please try to wear them in a photoshoot sometime in the future. It would be awesome!!

grande351 05-26-2010 02:12 AM

Ok, I'm a total moron! I just checked your updates and you've just posted a video featuring you wearing your glasses. I should've checked that first! :D

eastbill 05-26-2010 02:26 AM

danielle... you look great in your glasses. you are more and more incredible each time i see you.

danielle_ftv 05-26-2010 08:32 PM

You guys are sweet. I love waking up to compliments (and yes...it is 1:30 in the afternoon...I'm a night owl hence why I'm waking up now.)

mart 05-28-2010 05:43 PM

Danielle!, just wanna say you look absolutely gorgeous in glasses. Thanks for posting them webcam pictures.:)

TheDoctor 05-31-2010 12:28 AM

I loved your pics, actually.;)
From Danielle's Journal:
Quote:

May 27, 2010
I forgot to show you this site that I was on. If you are a Packers fan then you should LOVE it!

grande351 06-02-2010 12:35 AM

LB is such a party pooper (literally!!)

That webcam show was one for the record book sweetie!!! :)

geolarson2 06-02-2010 01:01 AM

Aww, dear...

Other than "gross" & chuckle a little, I'm not sure what else to say. Which book was it? The one by Alison Weir or some other?

CK1 06-02-2010 01:12 AM

well, it is a french dog...

danielle_ftv 06-02-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolarson2 (Post 24406)
Aww, dear...

Other than "gross" & chuckle a little, I'm not sure what else to say. Which book was it? The one by Alison Weir or some other?

Nope...it's a non fiction book called "The Kings and Queens of England and Scotland" (or something like that.)

Anoree 06-02-2010 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 24409)
Nope...it's a non fiction book called "The Kings and Queens of England and Scotland" (or something like that.)

Do you need a replacement?

captnjack 06-02-2010 07:53 AM

Despite Love Bug's unfortunate accident at the end that had to be the sexiest and most fun webcam show yet! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

mart 06-02-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 24410)

The dog or the book Anoree?.:D

Sorry Danielle, but i thought that post was funny.

Anoree 06-02-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 24417)
The dog or the book Anoree?.:D

Sorry Danielle, but i thought that post was funny.

I ment the book, but after Danielle's latest tweets she might consider a replacement for Love Bug, too.
Danielle woke up and LB had pooed and pissed in her bed. :eek:
Planned punishment: Doggie Boot Camp. :o

P.S.:
I would love to personally replace LB as Danielle's company, by the way. She could cuddle with me, too. ;)

danielle_ftv 06-04-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 24410)

LOL....no. It had a cover on it so it's fine. Thanks for asking though.

danielle_ftv 06-04-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 24411)
Despite Love Bug's unfortunate accident at the end that had to be the sexiest and most fun webcam show yet! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Heck yeah I did!

danielle_ftv 06-04-2010 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 24418)
I ment the book, but after Danielle's latest tweets she might consider a replacement for Love Bug, too.
Danielle woke up and LB had pooed and pissed in her bed. :eek:
Planned punishment: Doggie Boot Camp. :o

P.S.:
I would love to personally replace LB as Danielle's company, by the way. She could cuddle with me, too. ;)

Awww...that is a very sweet offer.

Anoree 06-04-2010 07:31 AM

June 3rd Journal, ccbill cancelations

I can't see why they claim to be unsatisfied either. - Perhaps they are unsatisfied with their lifes (as in "The wife found out! :eek:").

The only thing I can imagine is that they expected to see more hardcore shoots by now, but you explained perfectly well why they don't happen at the moment.
You shouldn't feel pressed to do more. Do it with your own pace and your chosen partners. The more relaxed you are about it, the more we will enjoy it, too.

Asking the "unsatisfied" customers what they think was missing could be interesting. It would show them how much you care.
I don't think you can ask every one, though. You could ask one or two dozen and see what responses you get. (I think not even half of them would respond anyway.)

I think the vast majority of your members is very satisfied with what they get at your site. You are truely unique in the business. Don't let a few grumpy people tear you down.

captnjack 06-04-2010 08:30 AM

I wouldn't put much credence to the charge back reasons especially when they list disatisfied as the reason. I suspect that most of the charge backs are just people ripping you and ccbill off. Like you said I can't imagine anyone joining without first checking out the forum and make an informed decision as whether they will like your site. I wonder how many of the chargebacks delete your material that they have downloaded?

brad 06-04-2010 09:59 AM

"Unsatisfied" beats the heck outta me too. Like you said, you can see pretty much everything you're gonna get before you shell out, so hu? what's their problem?:confused:

And as for the buttholes ripping you off.....I believe in karma, and they'll get theirs somehow, somewhere. And it works the other way too, which means you've got some pretty nice stuff waiting to happen to you :)

Immortal 06-04-2010 04:31 PM

Chargebacks.

I don't get it either, "Unsatisfied"!!??:eek: Don't let that worry you Danielle, it may have nothing to do with what you do or don't do. Charge backs are a pain and i get real grumpy when i have to deal with that too.
I would look into the "Minor used card" thing. Although not worth your time the card holder can be charged with fraud. Than again, "Boys will be boys."

You don't need those "Unsatisfied" losers. It's their loss. You will always have a lot of loyal fans and friends that will be there to lift you up when your down long after your done doing this kind of work.

mart 06-04-2010 05:58 PM

Unsatisfied!! is a mindboggling reason for cancelling any FTV site. I've been a member of Alisonangel, Lia19 and FTVgirls and i have been fully satified with all those sites. Although i've not been a member of Danielle's yet, i'm 100% sure there's no way i would ever cancel due to not being satisfied, in my opinion any FTV site gives true value for money if not more and i would be tempted like Danielle to email every single one of these idiots who cancelled due to being unsatisfied just to find out what it is they were unsatisfied about. I know FTV updates far more regularly than some sites i've joined in the past. On hearing about these people who are claiming they were unsatisfied with an FTV site has even pissed me off.:mad:

danielle_ftv 06-04-2010 08:06 PM

Thanks for the feedback about my latest journal entry you guys. I know that I shouldn't let stuff like that affect me and I really try not to.