FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anything under the sun! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

tigger 05-31-2009 11:06 PM

Thats pry what will happen. David has a fenced yard and his girls let the rabits out to explore all the time. they will be in good hands

tigger 06-02-2009 11:29 PM

I was in Lowes this morning getting somr things and a lady with a shopping cart ramed me right in the ankle and then told me to watch what what i was doing! my ankle is swolen i can bairly walk im sitting with my foot in epsom salt by grandmas oders. Have three days at home with nice weather and im layed up at home. Amanda is loving it.

DWM222 06-03-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 12463)
I was in Lowes this morning getting somr things and a lady with a shopping cart ramed me right in the ankle and then told me to watch what what i was doing! my ankle is swolen i can bairly walk im sitting with my foot in epsom salt by grandmas oders. Have three days at home with nice weather and im layed up at home. Amanda is loving it.

Tigger...sorry to hear about this....this usually just happens @ WalMart on sale day for me..:)

tigger 06-03-2009 11:43 PM

I hired Heathers little brother to help me at the house, we got Sarahs bedroom walls put up before Sarah and Heather showed up and helped move a pile of wood. Amanda did Sarahs hair and makeup for her school pictures she lookes vary nice. my ankle is still swollen im setting in the couch with my foot in salt water and pouncer is laying on the back of the chair with his head on my shoulder watching me type. he keeps waking Amanda in the head with his tail.lol

tigger 06-05-2009 09:56 PM

Missy got a speeding ticket while she was home! 45 in a 35:eek:

grande351 06-05-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 12584)

Uh Oh!!! Maybe that Mustang is a little too much for her? I think she should give it up before she gets into more trouble!!! :D (I would be willing to take it off her hands, if necessary.)

She could replace it with one of these:
http://www.slatesenergy.com/smart-car.jpg

eastbill 06-06-2009 12:06 AM

ok i dont think i could feel safe in that car on the road.

DWM222 06-06-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

She should have "Flashed"...might have beat the ticket (her badge)...LOL :D

CK1 06-06-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 12587)
Uh Oh!!! Maybe that Mustang is a little too much for her? I think she should give it up before she gets into more trouble!!! :D (I would be willing to take it off her hands, if necessary.)

that is not a car... its a skate!

tigger 06-06-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Does that come with a grass cutter atatchment? :D

Anoree 06-06-2009 08:29 PM

Even though the smart is a German car (smart is a Mercedes-Benz subsidiary) I wouldn't feel comfortable driving that car either. It's just too small for my taste.
The car is much safer than it looks, though.

CK1 06-06-2009 08:46 PM

yes... you can drive under most other cars.. :)

mart 06-06-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

I know you can have speed limiters fitted to lorries, can a speed limiter be fitted to MISSY'S car?.:D:D

tigger 06-06-2009 09:45 PM

You realise she is going to kill me when she reads this!!!!!!!:D

CK1 06-06-2009 09:58 PM

um, for the record, i made fun of the smart car.... no need to send me any ticking packages... just saying... :)

Anoree 06-07-2009 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 12638)
yes... you can drive under most other cars.. :)

While they are parking, with the cutter attachment? That would make sense. ;)

mart 06-07-2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 12642)
You realise she is going to kill me when she reads this!!!!!!!:D

Don't worry Tigger we won't tell her it was you.:D:D

MISSY 06-07-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWM222 (Post 12620)
She should have "Flashed"...might have beat the ticket (her badge)...LOL :D

That does not help in DC. Every one there thinks they are important!

MISSY 06-07-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 12653)
Don't worry Tigger we won't tell her it was you.:D:D

It does not take too much to see who told!!:D No I'm not going to kill him. I knew he could not resist telling that tidbit. Becides Mrs Parker is riding with him for the next coupple days that is more punishment that i could ever do to him.:p

MISSY 06-07-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

I was in Jeromys truck at the time. And there is no way in hell I would get into that shoe box on a skate!!!!!!!!!!

laranger 06-07-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 12705)
I was in Jeromys truck at the time. And there is no way in hell I could get into that shoe box on a skate!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for ya.

DWM222 06-07-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 12703)
That does not help in DC. Every one there thinks they are important!

How true...& if they can make everyone else think it also..They get to draw big government paychecks..LOL

Texasdrake 06-08-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Is that thing big enough for a engine? does it come with 3 or 4 squrriels in a wheel instead of cylinders?

grande351 06-09-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 12760)
Is that thing big enough for a engine? does it come with 3 or 4 squrriels in a wheel instead of cylinders?

That looks like the sport model. I believe it has four squrriels!

mart 06-09-2009 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasdrake (Post 12760)

Squirrel power :D pollution free, ozone friendly.:D:D

Texasdrake 06-09-2009 09:10 PM

One thing about squirrel power,cheap on fuel.They run on nuts.. :D

captnjack 06-11-2009 01:39 AM

Thieves

Bit of bad news for me today. My house was broken into while I was at work. I got a call from my security company saying they were detecting a front door intrusion and a motion sensor alert in the living room. Took me about 40 minutes to drive home and when I arrived a policemen was waiting and the front door was open. I was hoping the sound of the burglar alarm had frightened the thieves off and only the front door was damaged. But when I got out of my car the policemen came up to me and said that my house had indeed been broken into and it looked all that was stolen was my TV. He said that another house in my neighborhood was broken into yesterday and all the thieves took was the TV. Both neighbors on either side of me weren't home but my neighbor the street said he saw a red car in my driveway but just though I had company. I have insurance but with the deductible which is the lowest I could get it will still set me back several months.

laranger 06-11-2009 01:56 AM

There are 2 things in this world I don't like. A liar and a thief, and one is usually the other as well. Sorry about your loss CJ, but it could have been worse if all they took was a TV.

captnjack 06-11-2009 02:07 AM

You are absolutely right there, one is usually the other also. And you are right also in that they could have taken my computer also. Apparently they broken in the front door grabed the TV and ran.

mart 06-11-2009 01:29 PM

Sorry to hear about your break-in Captnjack, glad no one was hurt and they only managed to take the tv. Computers are usually far more expensive to replace and in my opinion are far more valuable lol.:)

ugo 06-11-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 12836)
Bit of bad news for me today. My house was broken into while I was at work. I got a call from my security company saying they were detecting a front door intrusion and a motion sensor alert in the living room. Took me about 40 minutes to drive home and when I arrived a policemen was waiting and the front door was open. I was hoping the sound of the burglar alarm had frightened the thieves off and only the front door was damaged. But when I got out of my car the policemen came up to me and said that my house had indeed been broken into and it looked all that was stolen was my TV. He said that another house in my neighborhood was broken into yesterday and all the thieves took was the TV. Both neighbors on either side of me weren't home but my neighbor the street said he saw a red car in my driveway but just though I had company. I have insurance but with the deductible which is the lowest I could get it will still set me back several months.

Sorry my Friend Captnjack. Better that it is insured your house.

captnjack 06-11-2009 04:46 PM

Yes I am glad no one was hurt. These guys were pretty brave and I would hate to think what might have happen had anyone gotten in their way. The TV was closest thing to the front door so I guess that is why they got it instead of my computer. The police were here within 15 minutes after the alarm tripped so they didn't have much tme. Insurance company is already starting to give me a hassle because I had my front door repaired before the claims adjuster got to see the damage.

MISSY 06-11-2009 08:35 PM

That sucks. I had a car lifted several years ago.:mad:

Anoree 06-12-2009 05:20 AM

I'm sorry that you were the victim of a burglar. I'm glad that nobody was hurt.

The closest I got to such a situation was when somebody stole the radio out of our family car several years back in a series of car break-ins.

The thief and his receiver were easily convicted when the usual suspects were controlled later. Our radio was instantly identified in a pile of "bought used radios" because I had engraved our address in the case of our radio. :p

captnjack 06-12-2009 08:05 AM

I kept a record of the serial number and supposedly the police monitor the local pawn shops so I am not sure how they sell it. But there must be an easy way.

Anoree 06-12-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 12883)
I kept a record of the serial number and supposedly the police monitor the local pawn shops so I am not sure how they sell it. But there must be an easy way.

"Pst, don't you want a good, used TV? A cousin of mine got a new one and wants to sell his old ..."

Grrr!

ugo 06-12-2009 01:14 PM

It's true, Johnscot.
Never to trust the cheats itinerant sellers that turn door to door. But the stolen commodity is usually disassembled for selling useful pieces for other things.
As they happen to the cars, bicycles and bike.

tigger 06-12-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 12836)

BOY im gone a few days and bad things happen. sorry to hear about that captn.

tigger 06-13-2009 12:05 AM

I just spoke with grandma, Im paying Heathers little brother to come over every night and clean pouncers litterbox and make sure his enclosure out side is clean, and grandma said he has been over every day and has done a great job. He came over tonight and grandma said he was out in the enclosure for a long time so she got up to check on him and when she looked out he and pouncer were sitting in pouncers pool enjoying the cool water. I wish she would have gotten a piture. pouncer playes in the pool a lot in the summer, it is just one of thous little kids plastic pools. i gess they decided to take a little swim!:D

mart 06-13-2009 10:20 AM

Sounds like a good lad Tigger.