FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hottttttt (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369)

FTVGirls_Rob 01-01-2009 08:24 PM

Hottttttt

One of my new favorite photosets, Danielle can be so sexy in stockings, heels and lingerie. Total turn on... for me.

http://www.danielleftv.com/picday/018.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/picday/019.jpg
http://www.danielleftv.com/picday/020.jpg

CK1 01-01-2009 08:26 PM

Yes, i have to agree with you.... HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

And the background items being all black and white also help make the pictures even better. it makes her the focus on the print.

dave 01-01-2009 09:34 PM

Yes i will second that, Very nice in deed :)

captnjack 01-01-2009 09:36 PM

Very hot indeed! I also think Danielle looks great with her hair pulled back.

tigger 01-01-2009 10:36 PM

wow wow and wow

CK1 01-01-2009 10:55 PM

Rob, There will be video to go along with this shoot?

Geezer 01-01-2009 10:56 PM

Wozzer!

The photos took my breath away! Help! I'm dying for a lack of oxygen!

Anoree 01-01-2009 11:05 PM

Wow, absolutely stunning!

I've never been much of a fan of stockings, but with Danielle ... Gorgeous!

FTVGirls_Rob 01-02-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 6378)
Rob, There will be video to go along with this shoot?

Yes, along the lines... except its a masturbation video.

eastbill 01-02-2009 01:14 AM

Wow that made my day here... needed that.. Danielle is just so gorgeous.

CK1 01-02-2009 01:24 AM

Rob, she looks so good she could stand there and read the phone book and i would still download and watch it!

Although i think what you described is better.

But i have a question.

Was the room already decorated in the black/white theme or was the decor changed for the photo shoot? and if the room was already decorated that way was her outfit picked out to match it? or just a happy coincidence. from a photographic point of view everything is just so beautifully put together. because of just background lacking color it makes her stand out and be the focus of the pictures. Just a brilliant set.

Eduardos Warrior 01-02-2009 01:57 AM

Excellent !!!!!

Fyshfan 01-02-2009 02:30 AM

What a gorgeous woman!!! My heart is pounding right now!

Extremely HOT!!!

danielle_ftv 01-02-2009 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 6386)
Was the room already decorated in the black/white theme or was the decor changed for the photo shoot? and if the room was already decorated that way was her outfit picked out to match it? or just a happy coincidence. from a photographic point of view everything is just so beautifully put together. because of just background lacking color it makes her stand out and be the focus of the pictures. Just a brilliant set.

It was just a "happy coincidence". I've had that sweater for over a year now and have never gotten to model in it until now. I really like his set also.

grande351 01-02-2009 04:09 AM

I also love how the necklace adds a little splash of color. It's a nice contrast to all the black and white. Very classy and sexy as well! Sometimes it's more of a turn on to me to see a beautiful woman in a hot outfit or sexy lingerie than to simply see her naked. Maybe I'm weird, but it's something about the way the clothes accentuate their body that really gets me. Of course, there's alot to be said for the naked female form too, especially in Danielle's case! :)

ask 01-02-2009 04:10 AM

So hot and so cute!!!
Nice combination.........

ugo 01-02-2009 07:47 AM

Good job of photos, Rob!! And Danielle it has a his beauty from... to love.

FTVGirls_Rob 01-02-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 6386)

Yes, the room was already decorated that way, so when I saw Danielle wear the outfit she did, I decided to shoot there (even though there was some extreme low light conditions, and I was originally planning to shoot in this tile bathroom area). Just as I finished doing the photos, the sun went down behind the mountains, and the place got too dark to shoot in. So I lucked out, timing-wise.

hane 01-02-2009 09:36 AM

wow, great she is very hottttttttttttttttttttttt

and very stunning

captnjack 01-02-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVGirls_Rob (Post 6407)
Yes, the room was already decorated that way, so when I saw Danielle wear the outfit she did, I decided to shoot there (even though there was some extreme low light conditions, and I was originally planning to shoot in this tile bathroom area). Just as I finished doing the photos, the sun went down behind the mountains, and the place got too dark to shoot in. So I lucked out, timing-wise.

Your good luck timing-wise made for our good fortune.......Great photoshoot!

lynx207 01-02-2009 02:34 PM

Daymn!!!!!!!

rickaz 01-02-2009 04:06 PM

now that is sweeet
nice legs in black nylons:eek::eek:

CK1 01-02-2009 04:37 PM

wow, i guess everything just worked out. the photos are incredible.

mart 01-02-2009 08:12 PM

Elegant and sexy Danielle!.:)

Max 01-03-2009 12:16 AM

Hell Yeah!! those are some awesome pics.

alanp 01-03-2009 12:23 AM

wow!! stunning!

love the bra too :D

Anoree 01-03-2009 03:25 PM

The whole photoshoot "Danielle's Secret" is ... out of league.

I had to make two quick photoshops ...

http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/pic...&pictureid=556

http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/pic...&pictureid=558

(These come nowhere near the perfection of the original photos.)

Fyshfan 01-03-2009 03:28 PM

Very nice Job, Anoree! :)

PurplePanties 01-03-2009 08:25 PM

I see Danielle still has the tattoo at the front so I'm assuming this must've been taken a while ago?

ugo 01-03-2009 08:28 PM

Anoree, You're fantastic !!!! Nice photoshop.:)

Thanks friends Mart and Anoree for nice works photoshops in honor to Lia and Danielle.

Anoree 01-03-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePanties (Post 6475)
I see Danielle still has the tattoo at the front so I'm assuming this must've been taken a while ago?

No, it was shot just recently, if I'm right. Danielle told something in her journal about a shoot with Lia on the 30th Dec in Lia's friend's house.
Lia's brand new update 178 "Shower in Pure White" and Danielle's equally new update "Danielle's Secret" are partly shot in the same bathroom.

I just wonder if Rob really releases the photo shoots that fast (within a week!).

The removal of Danielle's tatoos takes several more sessions, Danielle told us. They will fade eventually if all goes right.

Anoree 01-03-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 6477)
Anoree, You're fantastic !!!! Nice photoshop.:)

Thanks friends Mart and Anoree for nice works photoshops in honor to Lia and Danielle.

Naw ... :o

Those two photoshops were made rather quickly. I'm not overly content with them. I know I can do better with more time at hand.

I wonder what Rob thinks about these, with me cutting and messing around with his great photos ...

ugo 01-03-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 6491)
Naw ... :o

Those two photoshops were made rather quickly. I'm not overly content with them. I know I can do better with more time at hand.

I wonder what Rob thinks about these, with me cutting and messing around with his great photos ...

I don't believe that the photoshops are a bother for the great jobs of Rob. Is one fantasy of ours in honor also to the photos created by Rob.
But I see that Mart and You have the possibility to be the masters of the photoshops.
I don't have that thing that I had to the other site anymore.
I am losing indeed at times my fantasy. I am one who has so many and so many ideas. But at the end I think that all monotonous and repetitive.

mart 01-04-2009 06:19 PM

Nice photoshops Anoree!.:)
Ugo i see three masters of the photoshops here. They are Ugo, Anoree, and yours truely.:)

thecaptain 01-04-2009 08:50 PM

Hot. I need a bigger monitor.

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 6449)
The whole photoshoot "Danielle's Secret" is ... out of league.

I had to make two quick photoshops ...

http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/pic...&pictureid=556

http://www.danielleftv.com/forum/pic...&pictureid=558

(These come nowhere near the perfection of the original photos.)

Those are cool! I really like them.

danielle_ftv 01-05-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurplePanties (Post 6475)

Um...no. This was taken last week. The tattoo removal unfortunately doesn't actually remove the tattoo immediately. It takes anywhere from 6 to 12 sessions (a month apart too) and I've only done four or five. Now I can decide to do a tattoo dermabrasion which takes the top layers of the skin off. That would be immediate, but it's surgery so I have to be "put under" and I will most likely be scarred for awhile.

Anoree 01-05-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6578)
Um...no. This was taken last week. The tattoo removal unfortunately doesn't actually remove the tattoo immediately. It takes anywhere from 6 to 12 sessions (a month apart too) and I've only done four or five. Now I can decide to do a tattoo dermabrasion which takes the top layers of the skin off. That would be immediate, but it's surgery so I have to be "put under" and I will most likely be scarred for awhile.

I'd rather see your tatoos slowly fade away in a year's time than see you with scars. I've learned to wait. ;)
The thought of you suffering pain during the removal sessions troubles me, though.

lovley 01-05-2009 04:02 PM

Danielle your a really beautiful woman!
and thanks Rob for your work showing her to the world lol :p

Danny 01-06-2009 07:28 PM

I have to agree 100%. Nude modeling always has been and always will be an erotic turn on for every man. In my opinion Danielle out leads the pack in that catagory from a safe distance! Yet there is something even more beautiful, sexy & erotic when a beautiful woman such as Danielle is photographed dressed like this. For me instead of staring straight at her breasts ( and they are beautiful by the way!) it's the combination of the way she combs her soft hair around her beautiful face that only the Angels could have created all the way to how her perfect body fits in those sexy outfits. Beautiful work Danielle would love to see more!:)

geolarson2 01-06-2009 09:27 PM

That's what I love about your photography, Rob--it is so organic. You keep things simple, and that is just so beautiful. A simple room, Ms D in beautiful clothes & lingerie, quiet lighting (meaning not big flashes, not huge highlight/shadow contrasts). But I don't think I'd call it "hot"--wicked cool, yes, or wicked awesome, or more likely just sit back and admire and appreciate so much beauty with a little smile on my mouth and a twinkle in my eye.

rickaz 01-06-2009 09:52 PM

sooo sweetttttt:eek:
forget the tattoo and look at her legs, she can fill in nylons very well.
she doesn't need the cross her feet.
she has become a sweet model.
keep up the good work danielle;)

eastbill 01-07-2009 12:24 AM

i agree there with geolarson... i love your photography. you bring out such beauty

Seth 01-13-2009 08:10 PM

the first photo is my favorite, you look great in the stockings, very classy

rickaz 01-28-2009 04:00 PM

hi danielle
it's hard not come back to this page
and look at you. so so hot. all the things that cross my mind.:):eek::eek:

Alain 02-12-2009 09:40 PM

I love the top photo. Very elegant.

:cool:

luv2mtnbike 02-21-2009 05:00 AM

Gorgeous photos of Danielle, Rob thanks!

Humbi69 03-07-2009 07:47 PM

Lovely pictures. I really like this lingerie. :)

Max 03-08-2009 04:27 AM

These are some pretty good photos!