FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Replies To Danielle's Journal and Video Logs (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81)

tigger 05-12-2011 08:34 PM

They make dog treats that clean there teeth!

danielle_ftv 05-12-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 34086)
They make dog treats that clean there teeth!

I might have to look into that. I definitely need to get them cleaned by the vet very soon here.

Dan4life 05-22-2011 11:23 PM

suggestion

What do you think of the State of Arizona?
Are you doing any summer pictures or videos?
Can you have an outdoor wecbcam show please?

danielle_ftv 06-18-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan4life (Post 34145)
What do you think of the State of Arizona?
Are you doing any summer pictures or videos?
Can you have an outdoor wecbcam show please?

THESE GO IN THE QUESTION THREAD. I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE QUESTION THREAD WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE...WHICH HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY SAID ON HERE.

Geezer 06-24-2011 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan4life (Post 34392)
what do you think of human food I heard some food companies might close down in 2012 what do you think of the cereal corn pops disappearing in 2012.

Get a life, Dan4life! Danielle already said she isn't going to answer questions on this thread. I swear, it's all a game to get as many Vbogs to you as possible. I get tired just reading all of the inane questions so I can only imagine how frustrated Danielle must get.

tigger 06-25-2011 08:33 PM

:DYou look Purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CK1 06-26-2011 02:27 AM

wow you look absolutly beautiful. that dress looks great on you.

tigger 07-18-2011 08:06 PM

I did 36 jumps in the time i have been in the marines. There is no other thing like it!

STAR 07-21-2011 05:12 PM

Yeah CK, you said it. The Lady is awesome. Her site is unbelievable, never saw anything like it.

WhyYou 08-03-2011 05:31 AM

The FTV Chat forum disappeared early yesterday morning. It was just after midnight that I noticed it was gone.

grande351 08-14-2011 12:35 AM

Danielle, Both the Infiniti and Hyundai you're looking at are good cars. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is really cool too, but I can see what you mean about a coupe raising your insurance rates. Leasing is a great idea if you only plan on keeping the car a few years, but don't ever go over the minimum mileage. My sister did that on an Explorer that she leased and it cost her a fortune!

STAR 08-14-2011 10:10 AM

Whoa wait a minute.

Check it out:: http://www.thesupercars.org/pagani-z...pagani-huayra/

Danielle HAS to drive this 220 MPH ex-ten-ded orgasm in the nude. It's the law.

Check the seats. Yep you guessed it. Retractable sex-toys.

That's it, that's that, and that's all there is to it.

danielle_ftv 08-14-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 34846)
Danielle, Both the Infiniti and Hyundai you're looking at are good cars. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe is really cool too, but I can see what you mean about a coupe raising your insurance rates. Leasing is a great idea if you only plan on keeping the car a few years, but don't ever go over the minimum mileage. My sister did that on an Explorer that she leased and it cost her a fortune!

Thanks for the advice. I've decided that I will be leasing a car, not buying.

e83sOHpFYv 08-30-2011 03:40 PM

Hi Danielle,

Glad you like your new car. Beemer’s are generally lots of fun to drive. A thousand years ago I had a 2002 Tii that I just loved.

As to James Takes Charge, it turned out quite well. It did look as if you were getting into it more, although I do like your nervousness as well.

BDSM while not my usual thing, what you described sounds interesting and am looking forward to the coming updates.

I do wish you’d left your head on the costume changes! lol

e83 :eek:

danielle_ftv 08-30-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35090)
Hi Danielle,

Glad you like your new car. Beemer’s are generally lots of fun to drive. A thousand years ago I had a 2002 Tii that I just loved.

As to James Takes Charge, it turned out quite well. It did look as if you were getting into it more, although I do like your nervousness as well.

BDSM while not my usual thing, what you described sounds interesting and am looking forward to the coming updates.

I do wish you’d left your head on the costume changes! lol

Thanks for the comments. And trust me...you wouldn't want to see my facial expressions in those pics :D

e83sOHpFYv 08-30-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35091)
Thanks for the comments. And trust me...you wouldn't want to see my facial expressions in those pics :D

Oh, But I would! lol :D

STAR 08-30-2011 09:21 PM

The dresses look fabulous. I'm sure James' outfit is also. Sorry about the 90 deg. heat, though this looks like a spectacular production. ;)

STAR 08-31-2011 01:43 AM

D~, you probly know: White real sheepskin seat covers = cooler in the heat, warmer when its cold. "Bimmer" is a BMW car, "Beemer" is the motorcycle.

Cool ride! Enjoy!

danielle_ftv 08-31-2011 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 35095)
D~, you probly know: White real sheepskin seat covers = cooler in the heat, warmer when its cold. "Bimmer" is a BMW car, "Beemer" is the motorcycle.

Cool ride! Enjoy!

Huh...I did not know that. I shall have to look into that (though it might be a bit weird with black leather interior and white seat covers...kind of cow like).

STAR 08-31-2011 05:11 AM

(...there are 'black sheep' too...) ;)

Links to benefits of... http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid...w=1280&bih=541

e83sOHpFYv 08-31-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 35095)

Cool ride! Enjoy!

Depends on where/when you are.

STAR 08-31-2011 10:25 PM

So true e83. I was thinking about that when rock climbing yesterday in this 109 deg heat.

STAR 09-19-2011 05:57 AM

By "Dearmouring" ~ You must mean the Shamanic De-Armoring Oct 2 - 6 in PHX. If so it is a good one. I sent an aspiring TSM student in SF to a workshop last July for clearing. I think Kris still lives in PHX. She is wonderful, assertive, complete, unique, ruthless in a good way and individual in her approach. Have a great experience!

Edit: Add & correction.

e83sOHpFYv 09-19-2011 01:21 PM

James

Danielle,

I think James is just fine. It's obvious you're comfortable with each and you two work well together. I say ignore the nay say'er or say'ers!!

Looking forward to lots more of you and James!!! :D

PS Have you explored the possibility of a 3 some with another Lady?

danielle_ftv 09-19-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35238)
Danielle,

I think James is just fine. It's obvious you're comfortable with each and you two work well together. I say ignore the nay say'er or say'ers!!

Looking forward to lots more of you and James!!! :D

PS Have you explored the possibility of a 3 some with another Lady?

We've discussed it. My issue yet again is the cost. I'm not sure how much female talent makes in a b/g/g shoot in AZ but I think they usually make $800 in LA. I'm not really keen on paying a ton of money to do a shoot with another girl. That's why I don't hire models myself and only wait until an FTVGirl wants to shoot.

danielle_ftv 09-19-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STAR (Post 35237)
By "Dearmouring" ~ You must mean the Shamanic De-Armoring Oct 2 - 6 in PHX. If so it is a good one. I sent an aspiring TSM student in SF to a workshop last July for clearing. I think Kris still lives in PHX. She is wonderful, assertive, complete, unique, ruthless in a good way and individual in her approach. Have a great experience!

Edit: Add & correction.

Yep...that's the one. Kris also taught the Q1 that I attended a couple months back.

e83sOHpFYv 09-20-2011 03:33 PM

Email to Anne

Danielle,

Will your shoot next month with FTV Anne be posted on your site as well as FTV?

danielle_ftv 09-20-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35243)
Danielle,

Will your shoot next month with FTV Anne be posted on your site as well as FTV?

I'm not sure. I will have to ask Rob. Either I'm getting paid for it or I get to use all the content we shoot on my website but I doubt that I will be able to get both.

Anoree 09-21-2011 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35245)
I'm not sure. I will have to ask Rob. Either I'm getting paid for it or I get to use all the content we shoot on my website but I doubt that I will be able to get both.

I think it would be good advertisement if you had content on both sites. It's been a while since you had a full-on girl-girl shoot on FTV Girls.

Maybe if you really get to shoot BDSM scenes and Rob isn't comfortable to put that on FTV Girls, you could use it on your site. (Let Rob have the usual FTV stuff and get the real hot stuff for yours. ;) )

e83sOHpFYv 09-21-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 35246)
I think it would be good advertisement if you had content on both sites. It's been a while since you had a full-on girl-girl shoot on FTV Girls.

Maybe if you really get to shoot BDSM scenes and Rob isn't comfortable to put that on FTV Girls, you could use it on your site. (Let Rob have the usual FTV stuff and get the real hot stuff for yours. ;) )

I agree, it has been quite some time since you've had any serious g/g action on the site. :)

danielle_ftv 09-21-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 35246)

I can definitely ask him about it.

e83sOHpFYv 10-24-2011 03:36 PM

Hi Danielle,

If your g/g shoot for FTV is as good as you say, sounds like I’m going to have to join FTV for a month so I can get a look at your shoot with Anne. ;-)

Dearmouring, sounds tough and intense. Not sure that I would be up for that. Probably find a lot about myself that I didn’t like.

Glad to see that pubic hair is making a slight come back. Miss it!

Lots of laser treatments. Ouch

Can hardly wait to see your Halloween costume, the crown looks good.

danielle_ftv 10-25-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35422)
Hi Danielle,

If your g/g shoot for FTV is as good as you say, sounds like I’m going to have to join FTV for a month so I can get a look at your shoot with Anne. ;-)

Dearmouring, sounds tough and intense. Not sure that I would be up for that. Probably find a lot about myself that I didn’t like.

Glad to see that pubic hair is making a slight come back. Miss it!

Lots of laser treatments. Ouch

Can hardly wait to see your Halloween costume, the crown looks good.

Well let's hope the actual dress arrives soon since I haven't received it yet. I emailed her yesterday to see what's going on with it and don't think she's replied.

e83sOHpFYv 10-25-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35428)
Well let's hope the actual dress arrives soon since I haven't received it yet. I emailed her yesterday to see what's going on with it and don't think she's replied.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it in time. :)

danielle_ftv 10-25-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35432)
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it in time. :)

Seriously! Love Bug's freaking costume is going to get here before mine.

e83sOHpFYv 10-25-2011 09:38 PM

Tattoo Removal

Curious if you will have to remove your dermal piercings for the laser treatments?

ozsurfer 11-12-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 35245)

Cannot wait for this! It could be the hottest thing ever! both youself and anne anne are amazing?

I bet the chemistry was gr8!

danielle_ftv 11-13-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e83sOHpFYv (Post 35439)
Curious if you will have to remove your dermal piercings for the laser treatments?

The dermal piercings are permanently in my skin until they are..."ripped" out of me. The technician will have to work around them.

danielle_ftv 11-13-2011 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozsurfer (Post 35511)
Cannot wait for this! It could be the hottest thing ever! both youself and anne anne are amazing?

I bet the chemistry was gr8!

It absolutely was.

STAR 12-07-2011 10:04 PM

Oooo I love the Video Journals!! Major congrats and best wishes on the AVN nomination!

Problem, the vid goes to 4:50 and stops. Boo hoo. hoo. sniffle.

You look gorgeous! andLoveBug looks so darn kewt!!!