FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I'm Finally Back!!!!!! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439)

WhyYou 02-04-2009 01:38 AM

I'm Finally Back!!!!!!

I just got my computer back together this evening. The lady who runs the computer store where I ordered the power supply, took the power supply out of her daughter's computer, tested it, then gave it to me. The place that she ordered from was giving her the run around and she knew that I really needed to get my computer working again. She also refunded the extra shipping charge because the power supply did not get here when it was supposed to. I have a lot of catching up to do with my schoolwork but I've worked it out with my professor so that I'll be able to turn in all the backlogged assignments that I wasn't able to do. I alos have a lot of catching up to do here.

CK1 02-04-2009 02:07 AM

Great to have you back!

DWM222 02-04-2009 03:37 AM

Welcome back WhyYou..:)

indyfan 02-04-2009 11:43 AM

Good luck working through your backlog.

Geezer 02-04-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 8044)
I just got my computer back together this evening. The lady who runs the computer store where I ordered the power supply, took the power supply out of her daughter's computer, tested it, then gave it to me. The place that she ordered from was giving her the run around and she knew that I really needed to get my computer working again. She also refunded the extra shipping charge because the power supply did not get here when it was supposed to. I have a lot of catching up to do with my schoolwork but I've worked it out with my professor so that I'll be able to turn in all the backlogged assignments that I wasn't able to do. I alos have a lot of catching up to do here.

Considering YOU are one of the "administrators," it's good to have a voice of reason back with us.:D

ask 02-05-2009 01:35 AM

Welcome back........nice to hear from u.

geolarson2 02-05-2009 02:37 AM

Hi ya, WhyYou--good to have you back in the captain's seat (no offense, captnjack).

mart 02-05-2009 05:31 PM

Welcome back boss!.:)

Anoree 02-05-2009 06:06 PM

Why you? Why had this to happen to you?
I bet that's the question you called yourself second most the last days.
(Most asked would probably be "When does that power supply finally arrive?!?")

It's good to have you among us again. And hopefully your computer stays operational for a long time now.

captnjack 02-06-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolarson2 (Post 8067)
Hi ya, WhyYou--good to have you back in the captain's seat (no offense, captnjack).

None taken geolarson2...

WhyYou you've been gone? ok j/k Weclome back...at least it wasn't an icestorm this time!

WhyYou 02-09-2009 10:25 AM

This past week I have been trying to get caught up with my schoolwork. I finally got the work done for the week that I missed but I still have last week's work to do. The professor has allowed me until Wednesday to get last week's work turned in so I'll be pretty busy this week as well. But I plan to keep up with this message board as much as possible.

Thanks for all the welcome backs guys! :)

grande351 02-09-2009 10:41 AM

Great to have you back WhyYou! I'm glad you were able to get your computer fixed.

ugo 02-09-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 8154)
This past week I have been trying to get caught up with my schoolwork. I finally got the work done for the week that I missed but I still have last week's work to do. The professor has allowed me until Wednesday to get last week's work turned in so I'll be pretty busy this week as well. But I plan to keep up with this message board as much as possible.

Thanks for all the welcome backs guys! :)

Hi My Friend WhyYou.:)
Taking the most important things of our everyday life (school, work, health, family).
But it is nice to be with friends online on this site clean of Danielle and Rob (and Lia).
I sometimes I need you to feel less isolated. Even if I look ridiculous, because still I do not know the your language to 100%(SIGH. ...).