FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I sent you the Vibraking (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285)

V-King 11-25-2008 07:05 PM

I sent you the Vibraking

Hi I just want you to know who sent it in. The reason I sent it was to watch it produce strong great orgasms with close ups of cooter and anus contractions. I am sure that you know now what a super orgasm inducer it really is. Can you please shoot some video showing your strong orgasmic contractions up close with the Vibraking. Also would love to hear in detail the first time you used it and some of your personal fed back.

Thanks so much,
V-King

danielle_ftv 11-25-2008 07:59 PM

OMG....you are a god. I know it's supposed to be FTV's toy but I've totally adopted it as my favorite toy. We actually just shot a scene with the VibraKing for my site and on FTVGirls (the Lina update) we used the VibraKing. The first time I used it, it was too intense for me. But it got better and better as I used it more. I can have an orgasm under a minute (I've timed it) with the VibraKing...that is if I'm by myself with no cameras around. That toy is definitely made for girls that like intense vibrations. The only problem is it's not portable. I've tried finding a toy that has vibrations as strong as it (or at least close) and unfortunately I haven't been able to locate it. That's why it takes me so long (in the videos) to have an orgasm...the vibrations are just not strong enough on other toys.

YetAnotherDave 11-25-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 4486)
OMG....you are a god. I know it's supposed to be FTV's toy but I've totally adopted it as my favorite toy. We actually just shot a scene with the VibraKing for my site and on FTVGirls (the Lina update) we used the VibraKing. The first time I used it, it was too intense for me. But it got better and better as I used it more. I can have an orgasm under a minute (I've timed it) with the VibraKing...that is if I'm by myself with no cameras around. That toy is definitely made for girls that like intense vibrations. The only problem is it's not portable. I've tried finding a toy that has vibrations as strong as it (or at least close) and unfortunately I haven't been able to locate it. That's why it takes me so long (in the videos) to have an orgasm...the vibrations are just not strong enough on other toys.

Ah ha, the answer to my question in the "FTVGirls Lina" thread. :D

ugo 11-26-2008 12:51 PM

Can someone post a pic of vibraking? I don't remember what.:o

WhyYou 11-26-2008 05:55 PM

You can see a picture of a Vibraking here ugo.

ugo 11-26-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 4549)
You can see a picture of a Vibraking here ugo.

Aaah, I have understood. Thanks indeed WhyYou. I had understood badly that pits a vibrator inside the cooter.:p

danielle_ftv 11-26-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugo (Post 4552)
Aaah, I have understood. Thanks indeed WhyYou. I had understood badly that pits a vibrator inside the cooter.:p

It puts the VibraKing on it's clit...lol :D (for those of you who didn't get that, "Silence of the Lambs"...it puts the lotion on it's skin...

My lame attempt at a joke

ugo 11-26-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 4558)
It puts the VibraKing on it's clit...lol :D (for those of you who didn't get that, "Silence of the Lambs"...it puts the lotion on it's skin...

My lame attempt at a joke

Good One, Danielle ! LOL.:p
"What I am able... to try him.":D

mrdann 04-21-2010 03:10 PM

wow that's great! I am eager to try it to my girl too

sseiii 08-15-2012 02:00 AM

Danielle,

Can you use vibraking in public scene where you can get power outlet like airport? It would be extremely hot and exciting. Hopefully we can see you push your limit soon. Thanks

danielle_ftv 08-15-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sseiii (Post 36768)
Danielle,

Can you use vibraking in public scene where you can get power outlet like airport? It would be extremely hot and exciting. Hopefully we can see you push your limit soon. Thanks

An airport Vibraking scene is way too public for me. Please remember that as much as you guys enjoy seeing me in being naughty in public I can get in serious trouble for it.