FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mail from Lia (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595)

Anoree 05-02-2009 11:11 AM

Mail from Lia

Look what I got in my mail today:

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...&pictureid=885

http://danielleftv.com/forum/picture...&pictureid=886

Thank you very much, Lia,
for this wonderfull card, as well as for thinking of us other fans while you had your fun meeting with T-Bone Thomas and Geezer. :D

Geezer 05-02-2009 05:34 PM

I got one too

2 Attachment(s)
Yeah, Anoree, I got one, also. It was curious at first - Lia lives in Arizona but the card was postmarked from Cincinnati. I asked Alison about it and she said T-Bone flew home to Germany with a layover in Cinci. So, he probably dropped the cards in a mailbox there.

Attachment 323

Attachment 324

mart 05-02-2009 05:43 PM

I thought i was the only one to receive a post card from Lia lol j/k. Thank you Lia!, that was very thoughtful of you.:)

grande351 05-02-2009 08:05 PM

You guys are all very lucky!!! :D

mart 05-02-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 11073)
You guys are all very lucky!!! :D

Also lucky to know such a sweet girl like our Lia.:)

laranger 05-02-2009 08:48 PM

I guess mine got lost in the mail. <sniff, sniff>

Anoree 05-02-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laranger (Post 11075)
I guess mine got lost in the mail. <sniff, sniff>

Well, it wouldn't be the first time something from or for us would get lost ... :(
What happened to the reliable U.S. Postal Service? (rhetorical question)

ugo 05-03-2009 06:48 AM

I hope something from Alison.

T-bone Thomas 05-03-2009 11:25 AM

Postcards for Lia's fans

I'm glad Mart, Anoree and Geezer got their postcards from Lia. There are also postcards for Captnjack and Ugo on the way. Yes Geezer, these postcards I put into to the mail during my layover in Cincinnati on my way back home to Germany. When I checked in at Phoenix airport I was pretty late and I couldn't find a mailbox there so I kept the postcards till Cincinnati. I'm sorry laranger and grande351 but when I had the idea to let Lia write those postcards I forgot to make a list of her biggest fans where your names should be on too. But I still have two more postcards signed by Lia which I haven't used yet so if you want to have one just send me a pm with your name and address and I will send each of you a card. I hope you don't mind getting an Arizona postcard from Germany, lol.
BTW, I thought maybe you guys wouldn't be into something so old-fashioned like getting a handwritten postcard. Now I'm glad you like it.

mart 05-03-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas (Post 11088)
BTW, I thought maybe you guys wouldn't be into something so old-fashioned like getting a handwritten postcard. Now I'm glad you like it.

Thanks for posting them T-bone and i actually prefer the handwritten cards. It gives that human touch you don't get from print.;)

geolarson2 05-03-2009 05:46 PM

That's a really kind thing to do! Makes me smile knowing these nice guys got something like that from such a lovely gentlewoman.

mart 05-03-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geolarson2 (Post 11091)
That's a really kind thing to do! Makes me smile knowing these nice guys got something like that from such a lovely gentlewoman.

It was nice to receive a post card from Lia Geolarson2. That's what separates Lia19, Alisonangel, and Danielleftv. They care about their members unlike some other solo girl sites i've been a member of in the past. Who don't answer your email or it'll be from the webmaster and not the girl. I've sent Lia many emails and she's answered them, to which i'm quite happy with.:)

captnjack 05-03-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

I recieved mine this week also. In this day of email and text messaging it is a thrill to get a handwritten postcard. Thanks T-Bone & Lia for taking the time to do that.

willi 05-04-2009 06:53 AM

hy anoree

congratulate yourself on it !!! :)

willi

willi 05-04-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 11071)
I thought i was the only one to receive a post card from Lia lol j/k. Thank you Lia!, that was very thoughtful of you.:)

hy mart.
congratulate yourself on it !! :)
willi

mart 05-04-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi (Post 11109)
hy mart.
congratulate yourself on it !! :)
willi

It was a pleasant surprise.;)

laranger 05-09-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

I'm glad Mart, Anoree and Geezer got their postcards from Lia. There are also postcards for Captnjack and Ugo on the way. Yes Geezer, these postcards I put into to the mail during my layover in Cincinnati on my way back home to Germany. When I checked in at Phoenix airport I was pretty late and I couldn't find a mailbox there so I kept the postcards till Cincinnati. I'm sorry laranger and grande351 but when I had the idea to let Lia write those postcards I forgot to make a list of her biggest fans where your names should be on too. But I still have two more postcards signed by Lia which I haven't used yet so if you want to have one just send me a pm with your name and address and I will send each of you a card. I hope you don't mind getting an Arizona postcard from Germany, lol.

TBT,

Mine arrived today in the mail. Thank you very much for sending the card. Laranger

FTVLia19 05-23-2009 02:42 PM

really you should thank t-bone he came up with the idea:D

mart 05-23-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVLia19 (Post 11789)
really you should thank t-bone he came up with the idea:D

Thank you Lia, thank you T-bone.:):D