FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Your New Moderator (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31)

WhyYou 09-17-2008 03:25 PM

Your New Moderator

Hi guys, remember me? LOL! Of course you do! Well, if you haven't noticed by now, I've been chosen as the Moderator for the message board. I am taking my job seriously so I will be posting less than I was. I've been learning what I am able to do and keeping an eye out for trouble. I even used tigger as a guinea pig (so to speak) to help me learn how a couple of the tools work. He got a surprising PM from me...lol! But it was titled a Test Run so he would know that it wasn't for real. So just be aware that if anyone breaks the rules I can jump all over them. I don't expect any real trouble until Rob opens the flood gates and we get a large influx of new posters. So enjoy yourselves and do your best to keep within the topic of the thread you post on. :)

tigger 09-17-2008 05:07 PM

There is a new sheriff in town.lol good luck!

mart 09-17-2008 05:31 PM

Good luck WhyYou!. The board is in good hands.:):)

FTVGirls_Rob 09-17-2008 05:32 PM

I'm pretty impressed with whyyou already.

tigger 09-17-2008 05:46 PM

I think he will do an outstanding job, we all need to stand behind him and give him our support.

WhyYou 09-17-2008 06:05 PM

Thanks guys...your confidence in me is appreciated! :)

tigger 09-17-2008 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If i dood it i get a whoopen!!!!!!!!!!! I dood it.lol

LeoRex 09-17-2008 10:28 PM

I have the utmost confidence that WhyYou will do a superb job in keeping the message board a fun and interesting place to be. Congrats again WhyYou - a very well deserved honor!!

ugo 09-17-2008 10:32 PM

Strength's sense. Sense of vital spirit from true man. Wishes, WhyYou.

Texasdrake 09-19-2008 07:49 PM

The Mod Squad

WhyYou too bad you're the only Moderator.If there were couple more people then you guys would be known as the "Mod Squad". :D

WhyYou 09-19-2008 08:01 PM

But...then I wouldn't be...unique...lol! :D

laranger 09-19-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 734)
But...then I would be...antique...lol! :D

Yup, just like a lot of us. LOL:)

MarkF-UK 09-21-2008 12:15 PM

Good work, WhyYou

I was going to start this reply, "WhyYou WhyYou?".

But then I reckoned, either you've seen that already, or you might take it the wrong way, :D

Good one WhyYou, with this being a free site, it is more likely it will get some, 'less than polite' members, and a good Moderator will be needed I think.

So, anyone know any good Moderators? :)

Sorry. Couldn't resist!

Mark

WhyYou 09-25-2008 10:27 AM

Well...I've gotten a slight upgrade and now I have the tools to moderate properly. I will be posting read-only Announcement threads in each forum. They are FYI (For Your Information) announcements and you won't be able to reply to them. So if you have any questions about the announcements either start a thread titled Announcement Questions or send me a PM/Visitor message (one or the other...please don't send one of each). If some further clarification is needed I'll modify the Announcements. :)

laranger 09-25-2008 11:49 PM

The title of this "Fred" is very misleading now that the sheriff has bullits to use.

Welcome fellow Administrator. WhyYou has concented to keep me company,

Congrats WhyYou!!!

mart 09-26-2008 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 912)
Well...I've gotten a slight upgrade and now I have the tools to moderate properly. I will be posting read-only Announcement threads in each forum. They are FYI (For Your Information) announcements and you won't be able to reply to them. So if you have any questions about the announcements either start a thread titled Announcement Questions or send me a PM/Visitor message (one or the other...please don't send one of each). If some further clarification is needed I'll modify the Announcements. :)

Now we know the boards is in safe hands. With WhyYou and Laranger. Best of luck lads.:):)

LeoRex 09-27-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 957)
Now we know the boards is in safe hands. With WhyYou and Laranger. Best of luck lads.:):)

Can't agree more - once the site officially opens in October - I can think of no better duo to keep things fun, interesting, and appropriate - the board will certainly run smoothly under your guiding hands. Congrats on the promotion to administrators gentlemen - well deserved!

WhyYou 09-27-2008 01:24 AM

Thanks guys! :) We'll do our best to try to live up to such high praise. :)