FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is this Lia????? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776)

krille56 07-13-2009 12:06 AM

Is this Lia?????

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys.
Is this Lia or is it just some lookalike?? Maybe it’s only me that thinks she looks like Lia. I am asking you guys, you are the experts. I am going crazy over this problem, so help me out,,,,,
:confused::confused:

T-bone Thomas 07-13-2009 12:22 AM

Yes, that's Lia. The pictures are from some older updates of her site. May I ask where you found these pictures? They should be marked as Lia19.com,

krille56 07-13-2009 01:49 AM

''Lia''?

1 Attachment(s)
Hey T-bone Thomas.
Thanks for your answer. Is this ‘Lia’ too??
I know that the pictures are a little older and not up to date. None of them is market with ‘’Lia 19’’. And I have another name and age on this girl. I don’t know how old Lia is.
Now I am mush more confused and before but it’s start to be really fun to.
:confused::confused::confused:

mart 07-13-2009 07:08 AM

Well of cause T-bone is right, it is Lia and they are from her site. I should know i used these pictures in my photoshops and i am her number one fan, well i like to think so lol. But like T-bone said, where's the Lia19 logo. Guess someones uploading them to a picture site, without consent?. Oh that last one Krille56, happens to be from a favourite set of mine.

ugo 07-13-2009 08:29 AM

Clearly are pics without permission! Or someone who has amused damaging the copyrights of Rob.
I believe that T-bone and Mart know a lot of the site of Lia19. And they will have to see what has happened on that picses "stolen."
Lia is always Lia. I don't see another Lia in America.

captnjack 07-13-2009 10:28 AM

Yeah the internet is litered with tons of stolen Lia pic! I think one of the funniest stories was the hooker in Vegas that was using a picture of Lia to attract johns which some Lia friends tricked into showing up at a party and then proceeded to make a quick exit when she (the hooker) saw the real Lia.

mart 07-14-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 13905)
Yeah the internet is litered with tons of stolen Lia pic! I think one of the funniest stories was the hooker in Vegas that was using a picture of Lia to attract johns which some Lia friends tricked into showing up at a party and then proceeded to make a quick exit when she (the hooker) saw the real Lia.

Lets face it, if i was girl and i wanted fake my image id i'd use Lia's image. Because Lia is absolutely perfect.:D

tigger 07-14-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13948)
Lets face it, if i was girl and i wanted fake my image id i'd use Lia's image. Because Lia is absolutely perfect.:D

You want to be a girl???????? :D

mart 07-15-2009 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigger (Post 13951)
You want to be a girl???????? :D

Don't start Tigger!!!, you know what i mean.:D:D

willi 07-15-2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13948)
Because Lia is absolutely perfect.:D

hy mart my friend. it is so. she is simply perfect !!!!!!!!!!!:)

mart 07-15-2009 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willi (Post 13961)
hy mart my friend. it is so. she is simply perfect !!!!!!!!!!!:)

Welcome back Willi, well it is the best word to describe our Lia, perfect!.:);)

tigger 07-15-2009 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13957)
Don't start Tigger!!!, you know what i mean.:D:D

just kidding mart!

captnjack 07-16-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 13963)
Welcome back Willi, well it is the best word to describe our Lia, perfect!.:);)

I have to agree with you there!

captnjack 08-05-2009 10:57 PM

Whose that lady?

1 Attachment(s)
Whose that Lady?

That Beautiful, Beautiful, Lady

From FTV Girls Michell's homepage

mart 08-06-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 14525)
Whose that Lady?

That Beautiful, Beautiful, Lady

From FTV Girls Michell's homepage

I reckon that's that beautiful Lia i've heard so much about. Great picture Captnjack.:D;)

seshu 08-06-2009 07:47 PM

yes, Lia is a perfect woman . she has perfect fit body and she has very nice booms . Very nice beautiful sexy lady. I like her very much.

Moderator removed link.

flyinghorse 10-23-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krille56 (Post 13876)
Hey guys.
Is this Lia or is it just some lookalike?? Maybe it’s only me that thinks she looks like Lia. I am asking you guys, you are the experts. I am going crazy over this problem, so help me out,,,,,
:confused::confused:

Some of you might not know that Lia was featured as Ashley Ryan before the Lia19 site came up - so there are lots of pics out there from earlier times and without a doubt Lia always has been stunning beyond belief !!

captnjack 10-23-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyinghorse (Post 16433)
Some of you might not know that Lia was featured as Ashley Ryan before the Lia19 site came up - so there are lots of pics out there from earlier times and without a doubt Lia always has been stunning beyond belief !!

Thanks for the tip FH but that is old, old news!