FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Danielle, Dear... (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1476)

frederickus 06-12-2010 05:35 AM

Danielle, Dear...

...I have to post more so I can PM you and say what I want to say to you!!!

[merge]

I hope that's ok!!!

[merge]

Well are you???

[merge]

Maybe now I can PM you, Danielle!!!:D

frederickus 06-12-2010 07:52 AM

When will I be able to PM Danielle???

frederickus 06-12-2010 08:32 AM

Can I Please IM Now???

i NEED to IM Danielle ASAP, but it isn't allowed!!!

[merge]

Please???????? May I IM Danielle?

[merge]

This is soooooooooooo dumb!!!

Raymond 06-12-2010 08:45 AM

Dude!!! Calm down.

This is making you seem childish as best and creepy/stalker-ish as worst.

frederickus 06-12-2010 01:04 PM

Oh Please

Oh come on!!! It IS a stupid rule!!! oops, another post!!!

Anoree 06-12-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frederickus (Post 24651)
Oh come on!!! It IS a stupid rule!!! oops, another post!!!

That rule is there for a reason. Read this thread.

frederickus 06-12-2010 01:28 PM

ok, reading ...

ok...i see! no problem!!!

[merge]

I now understand why you have the rule in place, but I do NOT appreciate being called a stalker!!! I am not like that at all!!!

[merge]

I'm STILL goona try to contact her!!!

Anoree 06-12-2010 03:36 PM

Frederick, search for an ice cube to sit on for a while. ;)

Writing every couple of minutes doesn't help you at all.

If you'd like her as much as you stated, you'd respect that she has her life out of this forum and isn't always online. You'd patiently wait until Danielle is online again and answers your posts.
The same goes for PMs. Please don't flood her PM mailbox with messages from you. Danielle will answer your PMs, even if it may take a while.

Enigma 06-12-2010 04:03 PM

Hi frederickus,

I'm still wating for a PM replay from Dannielle, it's been anout 2 week's, I wish she would replay faster, and I wish she was on here all day to answer question and so on, but alas she isn't, she has other thing's to do.

There are some rules on this site that are "dumb" but the stopping PM's rule isn't (you can all thank me for that lol yay no more spam ;))

but I'm sure if you carry on like you are doing some of the mods will want to ban you, I'm not saying they are going to nor have they said to me they will, but I'm sure you can see what's going to happen, please for your sake, chill and wait for Dannielle to PM you or replay to your post's, and watch out for Laranger he's the Ban happy mod around here lol

laranger 06-12-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enigma2 (Post 24661)
Hi frederickus,

I'm still wating for a PM replay from Dannielle, it's been anout 2 week's, I wish she would replay faster, and I wish she was on here all day to answer question and so on, but alas she isn't, she has other thing's to do.

There are some rules on this site that are "dumb" but the stopping PM's rule isn't (you can all thank me for that lol yay no more spam ;))

but I'm sure if you carry on like you are doing some of the mods will want to ban you, I'm not saying they are going to nor have they said to me they will, but I'm sure you can see what's going to happen, please for your sake, chill and wait for Dannielle to PM you or replay to your post's, and watch out for Laranger he's the Ban happy mod around here lol

I have no idea what you mean by that enigma2, but it sounds like you need some time off.

grande351 06-12-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frederickus (Post 24654)
ok...i see! no problem!!!

[merge]

I now understand why you have the rule in place, but I do NOT appreciate being called a stalker!!! I am not like that at all!!!

[merge]

I'm STILL goona try to contact her!!!

You may be the nicest guy in the world, but flooding the board with posts makes you come across like a stalker. Danielle is a very friendly, sweet and accomodating young woman and if you're courteous towards her and have a little patience, she will get back to you. As Anoree said, she has a life outside this board and we all have to respect that.

Immortal 06-12-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 24660)
Frederick, search for an ice cube to sit on for a while. ;)

Writing every couple of minutes doesn't help you at all.

If you'd like her as much as you stated, you'd respect that she has her life out of this forum and isn't always online. You'd patiently wait until Danielle is online again and answers your posts.
The same goes for PMs. Please don't flood her PM mailbox with messages from you. Danielle will answer your PMs, even if it may take a while.

I agree, Danielle will get back to you when she can and when she does it will be well worth the wait.:D

danielle_ftv 06-14-2010 04:12 AM

Well I'm getting back to this thread. I shall try to check my private messages tomorrow.