FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Updates Suggestions (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62)

WhyYou 11-14-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joss (Post 4042)
Hi precious, what kind of sports u like? :cool:

Put questions for Danielle in the Question Thread for Danielle. This thread is for suggestions for future updates.

birdie 11-17-2008 02:53 PM

natural pics

i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.

p_bateman 11-17-2008 03:58 PM

Enjoyed the Emily sample on FTV

Could you add a longer vid of you and Emily?

Anoree 11-17-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by birdie (Post 4213)
i would like to see more pictures of you being unshaved and all natural.

The upcoming FTVGirls Set with Lina will have something of that. (See sample video)
It's scheduled for the 25th. I'm impatiently waiting for it myself.

But you're right. It would be nice to have some more unshaven, all natural photos and/or videos here, too.

birdie 11-19-2008 04:45 PM

new pics

i would like to see more pics of u being unshaved in a silk robe.

marlo 11-22-2008 01:18 PM

I enjoy puplic videos !!!

Wok 12-06-2008 04:23 AM

I know I know I know what you can doooooo

surprising the pizza man/delivery man with a little "accidental" nudity ... of course you'd have to do your homework so you didn't accidentally flash some poor mormon boy who wounldn't enjoy it

also I think one of the coolest things you could do is a washable marker lets-draw-on-Danielle party! for an added treat you could write forum members names on different body parts ... if they've been good that is

I know this goes without saying but a good formula is this:

you, smiling and having fun, a little bit of sexy, a little bit of girly bits (thats nudity I mean) and a whole lot of just you being the cute adorable you.

grande351 12-21-2008 11:10 PM

Seeing you with body paint gave me a great idea for an update. How about getting a painter to paint your entire body on video. I've never had the privledge of seeing that done, and there's probably many others who haven't either. Starting from bare skin to finished artwork, maybe at the end showing you in the shower washing it all off. :D
I think that would be cool!

CK1 12-27-2008 01:52 AM

Themed photo shoots?

How does everyone feel about the Themed shoots? I personally like them and Danielle seems to like them too. I liked the nymph, sporty and christmas posts. how about the following ideas.

Rock Girl (maybe guitar or drums)
Country Girl (i think she would look hot in a cowboy hat)
Goth Girl (just because its something that could be fun for her and sexy)
Smart School Girl (maybe with glasses)
Princess (the wedding dress was kind of like that but maybe find a different settings)
Fairy
witch (maybe for next halloween)
Mermaid (take advanted of the pool)

you get the idea. so no matter what your likes are, you get a different version of a fantasy Danielle.

Marius 12-27-2008 02:34 AM

How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?

danielle_ftv 12-28-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marius (Post 5972)
How about President Danielle?

Bringing in her new update to the health plan by having everyone masturbate at least once a day?

Maybe her Presidental Staff have to show the way?

LOLOLOL....awesome idea. Wish I could actually do that though.

Ajani 12-28-2008 11:20 AM

I would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice.

tigger 12-28-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajani (Post 6064)
i would love it if you did a did a shower vid soon, preferably with another girl. There is something incredibly erotic about watching a girl soaping herself (or her friend) up and rubbing her wet body all over.

Also, a preview page would be nice.

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, think i just got excited:)

Sgtgoody 12-28-2008 03:25 PM

How about a Medieval or Renaissance themed shoot. I don't mean running around with a sword, although women and blades are extremely erotic, just ask Freud. I love the dresses with the low cut neckline, corsets, and wide hips. I think you would look spectacular in a 14th or 15th century dress. Or a French Revolution, Marie Antionette look.

astarr 01-07-2009 01:57 AM

Last ftv shoot

Hi Danielle,
I think your last FTV shoot in Lingerie was the best one yet. It shows your true beauty. Its so sexy because it always hints sex without always showing nudity. Great work. Would love to see more of that. The mirror images are phenomenal. Great photography.
Alex:)

BJONES7 01-07-2009 02:10 AM

Wii Fit - Yoga Scene

Danielle,

I am a fan of your breasts! And I would love to see you in your lacy lingerie top - the purple one, or a camisolle following the Wii instructions for Yoga. I love to see your breasts about to come out of the top or part of the aerole showing. In the tennis movie, when you were wearing the bra and jumping around it was fun seeing your nipples and aeroles slipping in and out of the bra. More of this please!:p:cool:

BJONES

danielle_ftv 01-09-2009 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgtgoody (Post 6075)
How about a Medieval or Renaissance themed shoot. I don't mean running around with a sword, although women and blades are extremely erotic, just ask Freud. I love the dresses with the low cut neckline, corsets, and wide hips. I think you would look spectacular in a 14th or 15th century dress. Or a French Revolution, Marie Antionette look.

Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.

Eduardos Warrior 01-09-2009 05:25 AM

Hi Danielle !!!

I think a session where you are seen as a cheerleader or girl sports (baseball or football), it would be fantastic.

Kisses and hugs

grande351 01-09-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6851)
Haha...funny thing is I've told Rob that we should do a shoot at the Renn Faire when it comes here in February.

OMG! Please!!!!!

Rob, if you're reading this, listen to Danielle and do it!!! :)

CK1 01-09-2009 10:41 AM

I vote for a Renn Faire Shoot too!

CK1 01-11-2009 02:40 AM

As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.

Geezer 01-11-2009 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 7011)
As i was checking out FTV i noticed something that i like about FTV that its not on Danielle's site. and that is an update notice. To me it doesn't matter if there is an actual preview (although that would be nice) but it would be nice to know when there will be new material. I did notice the picture on the home page changes but that doesn't reflect picture updates or even guest photographer updates.

I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.:(

CK1 01-11-2009 03:37 AM

exactly. i mean if there was a schedule (new pictures on tuesdays, new videos on fridays) then we could just check on those days. but i found the pictures by accident. I mean, the site is still new and i am sure its still being worked on but that would be a nice feature.

grande351 01-11-2009 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 7013)
I agree with CK1! It isn't easy to know when an update is available on D's site. I find myself clicking on the three options below "My pictures" and "My videos" to see if there is anything new.

When this forum first began, there was a thread with a link to each new update and a posted date. But, that thread was closed and I can't find anything like it now.:(

Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.

Geezer 01-11-2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 7017)
Do you mean this thread, Geezer: http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19

They still update it even though it's closed. They're just going in and editing the thread, not creating a new post. That's why is doesn't appear to have been updated. CK1 do you mean a "Sneak Peek" section with the future updates and the release date, like FTV has? That would be a good idea.

Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!:D

CK1 01-11-2009 11:53 AM

since that thread is closed, it doesn't show that new information has been added. so now i know. but yes, a preview like FTV would be nice. but i realize with all the sites that have to be maintained its tough to do. so just having a schedule would be cool. that way you can just post the schedule and not even worry about changing pictures, text, etc.

Anoree 01-11-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 7026)
Yep, that is IT! It appears to be broken up into three sections with the latest updates at the end. I guess I just didn't scroll down far enough. Thanks!:D

The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.
A second line "Next Update scheduled for: [Date]" would be perfect.

Sgtgoody 01-11-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 6851)

Sweet. You'll have all the knights lining up to show you their swords.:D

CK1 01-11-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 7043)
The updates are listed in REVERSE order. The last update installed is on the top of the list.

I don't know if future updates can be scheduled before hand, now that Danielle attends college and has other photoshoots, too.
But a line or field just saying something like "Last Update: [Title] [Section] [Date]" would be great.

Yeah, just a notice on the front page would be good. but some of these shoots are done so far in advance that they might be able to let us know ahead of time. i don't need details like on the FTV site with covers and a full discription but just knowing when there will be an update. doens't have to be a strict schedule.

grande351 01-11-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 7026)

Glad I could help! :)

YetAnotherDave 01-13-2009 06:15 PM

Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw :cool:

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great. :)

danielle_ftv 01-14-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 7043)

Hmm...well I think it's a good idea...but you would have to ask Rob about it. I'm sure he will say that we can put it on the forum, but making another section at this time would be kind of difficult.

danielle_ftv 01-14-2009 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YetAnotherDave (Post 7170)
Any chance that the photo for Video 044 could be put up. There's just a place holder on both the Welcome page and on the Video page itself.

Great video btw :cool:

Following on from what CK1 said, I used to like updates webpage on AlisonAngel and had it bookmarked even when I wasn't a member. Having said that having the updates in the forum page it still great. :)

I'm sure we will be putting it up soon. But we have about 8 different photo and video sets to put up...we just want to mix it up a bit :D

Seth 01-14-2009 09:17 PM

If you're doing the shoot in your place, I suggest you do it in one of these. Unique, stylish, it's the latest line in Mosquito Bug Suits. Hot! ;)

:D

Carabell 01-14-2009 10:50 PM

I think u should wear a swimsuit, and later take off and masturbate in a constant rithm with ur hand. I thin masturbation with hands and fingers is better and more exiciting that the ones with with ugly plastic toys.

Carabell 01-14-2009 10:52 PM

And off course please!!!! Make a feet fetish video and photoshoot!!!! Please, plase I'm begging u!!!!!!!! it'll ROCK! ;)

Carabell

MrSnook 01-18-2009 07:44 PM

Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.

danielle_ftv 01-18-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSnook (Post 7369)
Spring Training is coming up. Do something at one of the teams field. Preferably a Chicago team.

Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?

MrSnook 01-19-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 7379)
Hmmmm...that's a cool idea. But will they let me film there?

Don't get caught :)

Seth 01-19-2009 07:08 PM

Cardinals in the Superbowl, being an Arizona girl you should do something for the Superbowl