FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Danielle Chat (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Webcam Show February 11th (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1203)

LOVERXXL 02-12-2010 04:08 PM

Webcam Show February 11th

Hi everybody!!
I know that yesterday there was a webcam show about our loved Danielle:D

I wanted to know if someones or even she could send me some pieces of it or shoots. Im Spanish and i had to go to the university today...TOO LATE to enjoy the most beautiful baby in the world ahaha

TNX EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Anoree 02-12-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20264)
Hi everybody!!
I know that yesterday there was a webcam show about our loved Danielle:D

I wanted to know if someones or even she could send me some pieces of it or shoots. Im Spanish and i had to go to the university today...TOO LATE to enjoy the most beautiful baby in the world ahaha

TNX EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

You can watch the whole 56 minute webcam session archived in her membership area, too.
Join her site, click on the "Archives" link below "Webcam" (on any page except the Webcam page itself) and you can find the session dated 2010 02 11. Enjoy! (We most certainly did.)

danielle_ftv 02-16-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anoree (Post 20270)
Join her site, click on the "Archives" link below "Webcam" (on any page except the Webcam page itself)...

I still have yet to fix that page. Everytime I've tried to it's given me trouble.

FTVfanatic 02-23-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOVERXXL (Post 20264)
Im Spanish and i had to go to the university today...TOO LATE to enjoy the most beautiful baby in the world ahaha

What? You gotta learn how to set your priorities!

Make Danielle the #1 and forget university. In the short run, your life will be much more fun. You can take my word for it. :D

TheDoctor 02-25-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverxxl (Post 20264)
hi everybody!!
Im spanish and i had to go to the university today...too late to enjoy the most beautiful baby in the world ahaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftvfanatic (Post 20729)
what? You gotta learn how to set your priorities!

Make danielle the #1 and forget university. In the short run, your life will be much more fun. You can take my word for it. :d

lol. lol. lol.

danielle_ftv 02-27-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVfanatic (Post 20729)
What? You gotta learn how to set your priorities!

Make Danielle the #1 and forget university. In the short run, your life will be much more fun. You can take my word for it. :D

LOL...really! That is probably the first time somebody has actually urged me to focus on my job rather than my education. I think I will do both at the same time (I've been able to manage it so far.)