FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The rush dvd cover released!!!! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1382)

botdvd 04-28-2010 10:59 AM

The rush dvd cover released!!!!

Yeah!! Not long now!! :):):)

"http://www.xonair.com/detail.cfm?id=10106582&pid=home&lang=US"

Link modified by Moderator

radscan 04-28-2010 06:32 PM

At last!!!!

You can't see me right now but I am doing cartwheels all around my house. :D

Dilbert49 04-28-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radscan (Post 23104)
You can't see me right now but I am doing cartwheels all around my house. :D

You can't see me right now but I am laughing my butt off at the image of Radscan doing cartwheels around the house! :)

radscan 04-29-2010 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dilbert49 (Post 23129)
You can't see me right now but I am laughing my butt off at the image of Radscan doing cartwheels around the house! :)

Yeah but I have stopped the celebrations now as I just noticed the release date is the 10th May not the 3rd. :(

So I got to add another week to my schedule. Damn you VIVID! Stop playing with my emotions this way, I am very delicate right now. :mad:

Camp 04-30-2010 11:03 PM

OK I have my pre-order in at DVDEmpire...

C'mon Radscan ! Where is that X-Rated Trailer to tease us with ?

:D:D:D

radscan 05-01-2010 12:05 AM

Where is that X-Rated Trailer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camp (Post 23247)
OK I have my pre-order in at DVDEmpire...

C'mon Radscan ! Where is that X-Rated Trailer to tease us with ?

No idea mate but hoped someone would post a link somewhere and not sure there is one anyway. It's possible Lia may have a 'stronger' version but I doubt if she'd post it as she rarely seems to post here lately :(

To be honest I am not sure I'd want to watch a hard trailer now anyway. I want so much to see this film and don't want to spoil it. I may try to avoid the whole VIVID release thing with the promos and stuff, wait until the DVD is firmly in my hand and just watch it.;)

That's my plan anyway. :D

615 05-01-2010 02:52 AM

As much as you're jonesin' for this let's hope there's no let down huh?

radscan 05-01-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 615 (Post 23261)
As much as you're jonesin' for this let's hope there's no let down huh?

I am positive 'The Rush' will be spectacular in almost everyway possible. :)

I got a feeling my 'plan' might fail though when people start posting pictures everywhere.;)

Camp 05-01-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radscan (Post 23265)
I got a feeling my 'plan' might fail though when people start posting pictures everywhere.;)

We are here for your support...

I will suffer through tons of images and video's to help you through this tough time.

:p

botdvd 05-01-2010 04:56 PM

Myself, i will join vivid.com* for a three day trial like i did when Lia`s first time was released. This way i can see the whole movie from start to finish & download all the pictures from the movie. While i wait for my dvd copy.

No point joining for a month when you can expect several months going by between each movie. Just signup for the trial each time a new title is released, get what you want & wait for the next release. The dvd alone is not enough for me, i collect everything. So you can bet i will secure all the official pictures released by vivid. But that`s just me!

*Link edited by moderator

radscan 05-01-2010 10:06 PM

Larger DVD Cover

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a larger quality DVD cover attached.

Ahh! Blast it my plan is failing miserably. :mad::p

radscan 05-01-2010 11:50 PM

Very High Res DVD covers!

If anyone is interested I have the link to a page that has the proper HQ's of the DVD covers downloadable in a zip file. The images are huge 1800 x 2578 resolution and over 2MB each in size. They look awesome:D

There is a trailer link too but I am guessing it will be the soft version only I haven't viewed it yet. The link is below but it will no doubt get edited by the Administrators.*

"www.vividvideo.com/hosted/e-flyer-materials/051010/therush.html"

Click middle of the page where is says Download High Res Box Art.:cool:

*Right. You could avoid having it edited by us if you put it into quotation marks yourself.

botdvd 05-02-2010 07:11 AM

The trailer link wont work!

Camp 05-02-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botdvd (Post 23301)
The trailer link wont work!

I can't get the Trailer link to work either... Guess it's part of Radscans plan to avoid being teased. :D

radscan 05-02-2010 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camp (Post 23307)
I can't get the Trailer link to work either... Guess it's part of Radscans plan to avoid being teased. :D

Yeah I found out it wasn't working after I posted the " link " :rolleyes:

Like I said I doubt if it is a harder version than the one we have seen already. Not long to go now to see the real thing anyway. :D

But those HQ box covers are great though aren't they. :p