FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ok Flight Delayed Till 415am! Headed To FleshLight! !!! (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340)

FTVLia19 12-20-2008 08:59 AM

Ok Flight Delayed Till 415am! Headed To FleshLight! !!!

Suppost to take off at 8:40pm now leaving at 4:15am. Yuck yuck yuck! Headed to Austin (Fleshlight Headquaters)to attend a event. Soooo anybody have any request while Im there......

xoxo

Anoree 12-20-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVLia19 (Post 5668)
Suppost to take off at 8:40pm now leaving at 4:15am. Yuck yuck yuck! Headed to Austin (Fleshlight Headquaters)to attend a event. Soooo anybody have any request while Im there......

xoxo

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielle_ftv (Post 5215)
I wish...not sure how to become a Fleshlight Girl though. Maybe if you guys bug the Fleshlight people enough then they will make me one. How cool would that be? :D

Well, you could ask them if they want to make one for / of Danielle, too. ;)

captnjack 12-20-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

xoxo

Take some pictures and post them for us and even better a video. I remember the Vegas (I believe it was Vegas) convention that was posted on you tube.

Anoree 12-20-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 5671)
Take some pictures and post them for us and even better a video. I remember the Vegas (I believe it was Vegas) convention that was posted on you tube.

Uh, am I stupid ... :o

Yes, Lia, please take some photos / videos for us.

mart 12-20-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

xoxo

Like everyones saying shoot plenty of film Lia and don't forget the photos.:D:)

T-bone Thomas 12-21-2008 05:44 PM

All I wish is Lia to come back home safe and sound after doing her job there so she can celebrate Christmas with her family.

Anoree 12-21-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas (Post 5733)
All I wish is Lia to come back home safe and sound after doing her job there so she can celebrate Christmas with her family.

You're right, Thomas, that's the most important thing.

mart 12-21-2008 06:39 PM

Quote:

There's me requesting more film and photos. When i should being requesting that she comes back safe and sound as well.:o:)

geolarson2 12-22-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Same here--bon voyage, Ms L (although by now I suspect you're in TX), and have a safe journey home (sweet home). Of course, if your flight home is delayed, you could always try closing your eyes and clicking your heels together and saying "there's no place like home" three times. You may not get home, but it would be fun to open your eyes and see what all the folks around you thought of your display! (I so love messing with people, just to get a reaction, but I'm a bad boy sometimes! Shock value is wicked fun!).