FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Question: Who would like to see more updates of Lia with Danielle? (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474)

CK1 03-02-2009 02:50 AM

Question: Who would like to see more updates of Lia with Danielle?

I saw Lia's update with Danielle where she was dancing for Danielle and it was one of the hotest updates on Lia's site i have ever seen. And I have seen all of her updates. :) so if you would like to see more of them together, add your name to this list.

Geezer 03-02-2009 07:11 AM

D and L

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK1 (Post 8857)
I saw Lia's update with Danielle where she was dancing for Danielle and it was one of the hotest updates on Lia's site i have ever seen. And I have seen all of her updates. :) so if you would like to see more of them together, add your name to this list.

It would be absolutely flipping amazing to see D and L together! Heck, I'd be happy to just watch them talking over coffee somewhere - clothing optional, of course!:cool:

captnjack 03-02-2009 12:20 PM

I always enjoy seeing Lia and Danielle together!

ask 03-02-2009 03:20 PM

Nice combo........

Anoree 03-02-2009 07:27 PM

Me, too!

I would also love to see more of Lia and Danielle together.

615 03-03-2009 03:02 AM

No, no, no. Lia with another girl is like oil and water. Sorry y'all, but I'm going to have to negative bang this one.

willi 03-04-2009 08:37 AM

more would like to see ,
but what do Danielle and Lia say to it?

mart 03-04-2009 10:25 AM

Well as a big fan of Lia's i would definately like to see more of Lia with Danielle. Two beauties are better than one lol.:)

Geezer 03-04-2009 06:10 PM

Lia and Danielle

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 8913)
Well as a big fan of Lia's i would definately like to see more of Lia with Danielle. Two beauties are better than one lol.:)

I'm with ya Mart! I've never been a member of Lia19 but was a member of Alison's site and am currently a member of FTV and Danielle_FTV. Over on FTV, I can see photos of Lia but not one video. I would LOVE to see just one full on video of Lia doing her "thing" but I can't afford a 3rd adult site.

So, it would be AMAZING to see Lia and Danielle going at each other - naked pillow fight, light making out, full on G/G, whatever. Let's keep the "pressure" on all the envolved parties - Rob, D and L.:D

danielle_ftv 03-04-2009 08:48 PM

I say hell yeah....but you guys already know my opinion on this :D

geolarson2 03-04-2009 09:05 PM

Just 2 weeks or so since my membership at FTV ran out and I'm feeling deprived (let me just say here, "oh woe is me!" and "cry me a river"--my own not so subtle jab back at my whining! Then again, this line has really got me reassessing my priorities (sort of) and while I sincerely hope to join Ms D's site, the idea of Ms D & Ms L is pretty seductive I have to admit ...It would be interesting just to read the expression on their faces

Humbi69 03-07-2009 06:49 PM

Lia and Danielle together. Wow my dreams come true ... :D

mart 03-07-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humbi69 (Post 9030)
Lia and Danielle together. Wow my dreams come true ... :D

My sentiments exactly.;)

Max 05-22-2009 02:49 PM

I think the question would be Better phrased as who doesn't want to see more updates of Lia with Danielle.

Immortal 08-09-2009 10:07 PM

I wont see the updates anyway since i'm not a member. (YET!) But, my answer, MORE OF EVERY THING!

Broaccalm 12-20-2009 12:26 PM

Question Who would like to see more updates of Lia with Danielle

It does seem like an idea that would work. Besides, Im sure Ive seen a few people want to do the idea of "you review me, Ill review you". Ill have to think about it more while Im in work.

Are there any threads that yall have thought of that could be combined, where the two are similar enough that they could go together?

WhyYou 12-20-2009 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broaccalm (Post 18139)
It does seem like an idea that would work. Besides, Im sure Ive seen a few people want to do the idea of "you review me, Ill review you". Ill have to think about it more while Im in work.

Are there any threads that yall have thought of that could be combined, where the two are similar enough that they could go together?