FTV Girls Danielle Forum

FTV Girls Danielle Forum (http://danielleftv.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lia's Lounge (http://danielleftv.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Lia's dvd & clothes sales (http://danielleftv.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1307)

botdvd 03-25-2010 12:52 PM

Lia's dvd & clothes sales

When you click shop in www.lia19.com you can buy dvd`s and used clothes worn by Lia. The links don`t work anymore but if there are dvd`s released? Is there a place you can buy them?

And the used clothes thing? Is that all gone? Would pay anything to get my hands on some of that. But i`m proberly a few years to late. :(

T-bone Thomas 03-25-2010 09:00 PM

Some years ago I bought all the Lia19 DVDs at ftvgirlstore.com and later at dvdhotties.com. I must say I tried to buy all 13 Lia19 DVDs which contain the same Lia19 videos you can still download from her site, no bonus material, just a few longer scenes from the original content. But since both shops messed my orders completely (wrong DVDs in the box, wrong labels on the DVDs, same DVD shipped twice, etc.) I stopped trying to get them all. An important note about the mess those 2 shops created: It was their entire fault (lousy staff and lousy customer service) with no responsibility of Rob at all although these shops were linked to Lia19. In fact Rob tried to dissolve the mess to get me the right DVDs. That's what I call a good customer service! Rob wasn't responsible but he took care about a member and customer.
I have no idea if those DVDs are still available anywhere else.

As far as I remember buying used clothes at the shop never worked. But you're not a few years too late. There's hope. I know a few members here on the forum who might know another member and huge Lia fan who actually has some dresses worn by Lia at her Lia19 updates.

BTW, did I mention I'm a huge Lia fan too ;)

mart 03-25-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas (Post 21802)
Some years ago I bought all the Lia19 DVDs at ftvgirlstore.com and later at dvdhotties.com. I must say I tried to buy all 13 Lia19 DVDs which contain the same Lia19 videos you can still download from her site, no bonus material, just a few longer scenes from the original content. But since both shops messed my orders completely (wrong DVDs in the box, wrong labels on the DVDs, same DVD shipped twice, etc.) I stopped trying to get them all. An important note about the mess those 2 shops created: It was their entire fault (lousy staff and lousy customer service) with no responsibility of Rob at all although these shops were linked to Lia19. In fact Rob tried to dissolve the mess to get me the right DVDs. That's what I call a good customer service! Rob wasn't responsible but he took care about a member and customer.
I have no idea if those DVDs are still available anywhere else.

As far as I remember buying used clothes at the shop never worked. But you're not a few years too late. There's hope. I know a few members here on the forum who might know another member and huge Lia fan who actually has some dresses worn by Lia at her Lia19 updates.

BTW, did I mention I'm a huge Lia fan too ;)

Yep i'm one of them lucky guys who actually owns Lia's dress from "chapter 81 Bouncy Girly Morning Fun", which i'll treasure forever.:)

T-bone Thomas 03-25-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 21805)
Yep i'm one of them lucky guys who actually owns Lia's dress from "chapter 81 Bouncy Girly Morning Fun", which i'll treasure forever.:)

You are a lucky man, Mart.

http://images41.fotki.com/v209/photo...FunMart-vi.jpg

botdvd 03-25-2010 09:27 PM

Anyone who have more then one item? Wanna make a good deal?:D

captnjack 03-25-2010 11:53 PM

Sorry Botdvd I only have one of Lia's dress also the one she wore in chapter 64 volumes 1 thru 3 "Playful Today" and it is priceless!

grande351 03-26-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captnjack (Post 21826)
Sorry Botdvd I only have one of Lia's dress also the one she wore in chapter 64 volumes 1 thru 3 "Playful Today" and it is priceless!

Wow, That's a great one captnjack! Did you get the panties too? ;)

http://www.lia19.com/covers/64v1.jpg

How did you guys get these dresses?

WhyYou 03-26-2010 09:25 AM

Just on the subject of "How did you get these dresses(items)" -

I own a pair of Alison's panties and the bunny suit. Both were gifted to me by other members of Alison's message board.

Ok....back to Lia! :D

Dutch-best 03-26-2010 11:01 AM

What do you do with those clothes?
Sniff them, wear em?
I just dont get it.
Why are middle age men so eager to get them?
Its just a piece of fabric.
:confused:

WhyYou 03-26-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-best (Post 21839)
Sniff them, wear em?
I just dont get it.

I treasure them and I would display them if I had a proper method for the displaying. They are keepsakes as I see them, they will never be worn again by anyone else except the original person that wore them (like that will ever happen).

MISSY 03-26-2010 03:05 PM

Alison sent Tigger a pair of pantyhose along with a vid of her putting them on and singing happy birthday to him on one of his birthdays way back.

MISSY 03-26-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhyYou (Post 21841)
I treasure them and I would display them if I had a proper method for the displaying. They are keepsakes as I see them, they will never be worn again by anyone else except the original person that wore them (like that will ever happen).

Whyyou looked so cute in the bunny outfit! lol

mart 03-26-2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch-best (Post 21839)
Sniff them, wear em?
I just dont get it.

Just a piece of fabric!!!, maybe but once worn by beautiful Ftv girls, like Lia19 or Alisonangel. I think it's likened to owning the ball Tiger Woods used to win the Masters golf championship, or owning a famous footballers shirt. Which i know some football fans do. I haven't actually worn Lia's dress yet because it's a little too small for me lol. I actually have it hanging up in a clear plastic drycleaning bag, just such a nice piece of FTV memorabilia.

MISSY 03-26-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mart (Post 21855)
Just a piece of fabric!!!, maybe but once worn by beautiful Ftv girls, like Lia19 or Alisonangel. I think it's likened to owning the ball Tiger Woods used to win the Masters golf championship, or owning a famous footballers shirt. Which i know some football fans do. I haven't actually worn Lia's dress yet because it's a little too small for me lol. I actually have it hanging up in a clear plastic drycleaning bag, just such a nice piece of FTV memorabilia.

Oh Mart!!!!!!!!!!!:p

captnjack 03-26-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

That pretty much sums it up Mart!

captnjack 03-26-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grande351 (Post 21827)
Wow, That's a great one captnjack! Did you get the panties too? ;)

http://www.lia19.com/covers/64v1.jpg

How did you guys get these dresses?

No I didn't get the panties. Just lucky and I guess for being a long time ardent fan!

tigger 03-27-2010 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 21849)
Alison sent Tigger a pair of pantyhose along with a vid of her putting them on and singing happy birthday to him on one of his birthdays way back.

They are mine all mine. hehehehehehe:D

mart 03-27-2010 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 21870)
Oh Mart!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Oh Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!, what!!!, it's perfectly natural for a guy to want items of womens clothing.:D
Purely for souvenirs, keepsakes, memorabilia, and that's all i've got to say in my defense, your honour!.:D:p

Geezer 03-27-2010 04:54 PM

If I received a pair of panties, from Lia, Alison, or any other woman, I'd have to think twice whether to wash them or not. A pair of worn panties might contain rather unpleasant after effects.:eek:

MISSY 03-27-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

. I haven't actually worn Lia's dress yet because it's a little too small for me lol. .

Sorry I should have specified. Just having a little fun with a friend Mart! Trying to piture your large masculin frame in that dress brought a smile to my face. lol :p

MISSY 03-27-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geezer (Post 21909)
If I received a pair of panties, from Lia, Alison, or any other woman, I'd have to think twice whether to wash them or not. A pair of worn panties might contain rather unpleasant after effects.:eek:

Did you get a pair with skidmarks? lol:eek:

mart 03-27-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 21919)
Sorry I should have specified. Just having a little fun with a friend Mart! Trying to piture your large masculin frame in that dress brought a smile to my face. lol :p

Please don't try to picture me in that dress Missy, your'll have nightmares for a week.:eek::D

T-bone Thomas 03-27-2010 09:58 PM

I think the discussion about who should wear this dress or not needs to be closed. Here's the one and only person who has worn the dress and who looked good in it:

http://images41.fotki.com/v9/photos/...900/101-vi.jpg

http://images41.fotki.com/v195/photo...900/106-vi.jpg

http://images9.fotki.com/v448/photos...900/128-vi.jpg

http://images9.fotki.com/v447/photos...900/134-vi.jpg

Mart, take off that dress. NOW!

tigger 03-28-2010 12:53 AM

think i need to have a talk with Missy about theis fetish of hers! lol:eek:

Geezer 03-28-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 21920)

I haven't gotten any panties yet!:(

mart 03-29-2010 06:57 PM

Yep your absolutely right T-bone, Lia looks awesome in that dress and of cause that video is an absolute favourite of mine. Thanks for reminding me how great Lia looked in that dress, not that i needed much reminding lol.;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-bone Thomas (Post 21931)
I think the discussion about who should wear this dress or not needs to be closed. Here's the one and only person who has worn the dress and who looked good in it:

http://images41.fotki.com/v9/photos/...900/101-vi.jpg

Mart, take off that dress. NOW!

Camp 04-12-2010 02:48 AM

My RealDoll Dottie is begging for one of Lia's dresses...

http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...s/IMG_1504.JPG

Texasdrake 04-12-2010 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MISSY (Post 21920)

And she was saying my comments were gross....:rolleyes:

FTVLia19 05-03-2010 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by botdvd (Post 21809)
Anyone who have more then one item? Wanna make a good deal?:D

I still have alot of my modeling clothes everything I didnt give to T-bone. Did you have anything special in mind? I can give a chapter list of what I still have. I do that this week.:D xoxo

botdvd 05-04-2010 01:26 AM

Yes PLEASE do that!! Thank You.

Camp 05-04-2010 02:45 AM

I'd be interested for sure !

botdvd 05-04-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FTVLia19 (Post 23351)
I still have alot of my modeling clothes everything I didnt give to T-bone. Did you have anything special in mind? I can give a chapter list of what I still have. I do that this week.:D xoxo

Thank You. Sent you a PM. PLEASE read!! Thanks again.