View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #171
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

The guys have been gone all day , since 6am and are still not back. I tought they would go to the range since they took there tack gear and e-1 witch has enought fire power to take over a small town in the amo locker. They would have run out of amo by now so they must have found somthing to get into. There is a hooters next door to the motel they have not been there, us girls went there for lunch. I don't want to call because then they will think we are checking up on them. Sarah will be here soon, she has been off on medical leave the past week. she will want to know where the boys are! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. WE were going to order pizza but as soon as we do the boys will show up and want to eat. Marcy said F it and ordered pizza for us she said if they want food they can go find it. ( she wonders why she is still single ) The boys usaly do this if they know we will be layed over for the day but they are usaly only gone for a few hours. I just had a crazy thought i hope they didnt go looking for Alison. No Tigger wouldent do that, he could get into trouble, and Jeromy is not that stupid eather. Andy is but the others would stop him. 5 guys in a gov. truck with a lot of fire power what in the world could they be doing all day. They could not of gotten in trouble we would have heard about that already. Tigger knows this area quite well so who knows. Ok Amanda called Tigger they are at the airport waiting for Sarahs flight to arive. and they are eating at the airport. I knew if i waited long enough she would call him. He has a short leash.lol sometimes he gets away before she has a chance to put it on him. oh well ! some one poast so i have somthing to read!!!!!!!!!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote