View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #269
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Oh boy i am so full. Sarah made food for all of us, 3 teams ==30 people and 5 mp's from the base we are on . after they drove by 5 times se invited them up for some food. They grabed a quick plate inhaled there food and were off, they were on duty still but were gratfull for the food. we had hamburgers , kobosa, ribs, and hole chickens. one of the other ladies from a nother team put pinaple on the hamburgers and it was fantastik! Sarah did most of the cooking. Tigger tryed to help but Sarah kept showing him back to his seat. lol He is a varry good cook! I wish i was . Jeromy sayes if i try to cook he calls and has the firedept. on stand by. i realy can't cook. i messed up jello, it never set up. I blew up the microwave trying to make popcorn. Jeromy does all the cooking at home! i can make a tv dinner in the microwave. I'm not alowed to touch the stove, before i met Jeromy it was take out, or delivery.lol I had dishes and pots that my mom got me when i was in school in the early 90s i didn't open them till i got maried 3 yrs ago. Ask tigger , i tryed to make him a sandwitch when he was working on my house , the cat tryed to cover it up. witch realy botherd me because it ate drywall past but wouldent touch my cooking.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote