View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #35
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Harmony PaXson I think (and yeah that's exactly how she spells her name on the talent agency site). I couldn't find anything of her on the internet...so that was a huge minus for me since I wouldn't be able to see if she is a "gay-for-pay" girl or really bi.
Following on from marlo's links (which will probably be deleted in due course) she is DEF a fake boob girl so I rescind my vote for her, real boobs only allowed imho. (Eyesight not what it was, missed the fakeness, my bad.) Thumbs down for Harmony I'm afraid.

I think it would be nice to have someone who's new to FTV so could spin off a Solo set on FTV afterwards say. I would think it's difficult for anyone unless they're in the industry to know whether someone is "gay-for-pay" or actually bisexual. They can say what they want on their websites, blogs or whatever.

Danielle, stick with 6. btw have sent you a PM with link to an "interview" she did, you may have already seen it.

Last edited by YetAnotherDave; 06-05-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Re: Dutch's comments further down
YetAnotherDave is offline   Reply With Quote