View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #29
ugo
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellemybelle View Post
cool photoshops and great job Ugo.
Have you tried airbrushing before? as with an airbrush you can paint on the more fragile surfaces such as styrene, foam etc.

Thanks Daniellemybelle.

As for magic I designed well different sketches and colors to school. I saw the optics of my sight how a sense of study captured toward the figures of people, things and various of the world that we live.
My father (dead 12 years ago), had given me that fragile materials that immediately can be broken. And had told me to make sketches. And so my passion was born with the polystyrene .
I will have done at least more than 30 pictures. And all of various forms of that material. But some were ugly. Because not I always had the cool imagination.
All had told that I would have become an artist. But I had to draw on the cloth or true pictures. But I have not been able to emerge with this passion. My regret.
I wanted to become also player of soccer. I was there also good. I had an infernal adrenaline.

To conclude: I has so much talent to everything. But I have found wickedness and sufferings. I don't know why. And I saw my mother that received so many pains of wickedness (normal communes of family). I defended my mother. Always.