View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #80
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Good morning! We got Sarah at the airport at 0530. She is with him now. His mom and sister got in late last night. Sarah has taken charge. she cryed a bit when she first saw him, but she is a strong kid.She is feeding him his breakfast that he didn't want to eat, but she is forcing him too. God it is frezzing in here. Tigger has got 4 blankets on him pore thing. He is sitting up and bolth eyes are open, the swelling is way down. Still black & blue but that will take time. Jeromy and I are taking a week off work next week and are going to TN. To stay by him and we re going to help a little with the house since Tigger wont be able to do much. He helped us drywall our house so we owe him this. He is having french toast, Sarah has cut it into small pieces. His jaw has to still be sore. But he is looking a lot better The DR. was in and said every thing is looking better , his blood work came back a lot beter now that the bleeding has ben stoped.( forgive my typing, i'm freezing) Sarah asked the DR. all kind of medical things, I had no idea what she was talking about. but i gess when your mom was a nurse and your dad has spent a lot of time in the hospital you learn things. By the look on thr DR.s face he was impresed too.I got to see where they cut him yesterday, it is only 4 little cuts about an inch long. I was expecting a big cut. DR. said he might get to go home sun. They are going to remove the brace on his arm today and get him moveing it. Sarah just saw his IV and said what the hell. I had to explain to her that he riped it out 3 times so the nurse taped it but good. If he pulls it now his arm is comming with it.lol
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote