View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #677
Texasdrake
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Oh what a day!!!!!!!!!!! and to top it all off David let a toxic fart right in the middle of supper, i'm talking clear the room gas. Pore Angie about vomited, Bridget got up and moved to a dif. table as did the rest of us girls in advance of the gas, the pore waitress walked right into it and about passed out, didn't take her long to figure out why we moved. I realize some times you just have to let it rip, but at the supper table while people are eating is not the place to vent your shorts!!! We made the boys all ride together back to the motel there was no way we were getting in the same vec. with him! Pore Angie went right to the shower when we got back, she was sitting next to him and got the full brunt of it!
I do feel bad for you ladies for going through that,but it was pretty funny.
it reminded me of something I seen in a movie..when I read what you said about the waitress that movie popped in my head and I had imagined that waitress passing out on the floor the moment she pass through the toxic gas.
I would think David would have burn those shorts and his pants.I doubt he will ever get the smell out of them.