View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 03:30 AM   #278
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Well heck...I'm all about cream pies. I love banana and chocolate cream pies the most . JK (but no really...I do love cream pies.) I can totally do a "creampie" video. I am not at all adverse to doing it and honestly prefer it over facials or having the guy cum on another part of my body (a lot less messy that way...plus for whatever reason it feels more...personal to me.)

I can tell my videographer to try to do more video of my face when I'm masturbating (it's not like we wouldn't have plenty of time since my masturbations tend to take at least 5 minutes .) The webcam shows are kind of like a "public showing"...except I can't see any of y'all. It's probably a good thing too since the more people I have around me when I masturbate the harder it is for me to get off. Now sex on the other hand is a different story. I will definitely try to do more masturbation videos only using my hands (that is super difficult for me though since I've gotten so used to toys.)
I may be slightly kinky for this, but I think I need to get it off of my chest. I actually do like to see girls get in a pie fight. Where they both pie each other in the face (note I saw Marlena from FTV on one of those sites.) We all have our odd fetishes, and this one's mine.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote