View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #122
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Not much news. I just woke up to my hubby making noise. They took Tigger down to surgery to try to clean out some more of the gunk. His fever has come down a little. I am going to feed my hubby and throw him out a window so I can get some more sleep. I will update you this evening.
Thanks, Missy, for keeping us informed. I can't imagine how much of a drain this is on you, your family, Tigger, his family and everyone else back there. I know fevers freak people out, but I think that the body raises its temp to kill off those germs. I never even though of Tigg having a tear in his intestine until I read your redacted report. I was more worried about the bleeding from his liver because when I took CPR long, long ago I think the instructor had said something about accidentally tearing the liver. I guess what I'm trying to say is that with everything that Tigger, Sarah and the rest of you have been going through, I just have to have hope that Tigger will make it through okay, no matter how long it may take. I am glad that the doctors found that tear in his intestine, am glad that his fever is under control, am glad that they're going back over checking & re-checking everything. I knew the accident was big & bad, but I don't think everything sunk in until this morning reading what you wrote yesterday and this morning. As always, my best to Tigger, Sarah, their family, and to you and yours, Missy.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote