View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 PM   #601
AlexanderLL
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
I guess you just have to realize "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." As much as I hurt for you, Danielle, I think meeting anyone in Vegas, apparently hooking up with them, and then expecting a "relationship" to happen is rather naive.

Everyday, people lie or tell half truths to get what they want. Many men will lie through their teeth if they think sex is coming their way. Then.... there is Vegas!! It isn't called "Sin City" for no reason. Spontaneous hookups are the norm there. Give two good looking people some alcohol, some bikinis, some sun, some bare chests with good bodies, and "things happen." It might be good if you can just accept "one night stands" for what they are OR simply "say no" and save yourself the sadness of thinking a guy is possibly The One!

Just my two cents for what it's worth... .well, two cents!
How dare you say that about my city, Geezer? Ok, JK. Yeah, I know this to be true. "Sin City" is not the entire city, though. I consider it to be the Strip and several blocks surrounding the area. Apparently I'm not living the Vegas lifestyle because I'm not out there every night getting Circus O Laid.

I do agree with you, Geezer, on the fact that guys can be pure evil when pursuing sex.

So Danielle, I would like to apologize on the behalf of men everywhere, and I hope you never have to run into that situation again.
AlexanderLL is offline   Reply With Quote