View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #879
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

I am going to tell you all about supper tonight because Tigger is still on the floor laughing his a** off about it. We went to Denny's for supper and it was pouring rain so the boys were nice enough to drop us off at the door , and Sally was the first one in and we hear DAD GOT ME A STRIPPER! Sally just froze staring into the sitting room. A boy was celebrating his 16th birthday and apparently when he saw Sally in her uniform his mind hit the gutter and he thought she was a stripper sent for his birthday! That was until the rest of us walked around the corner and i think it hit him real fast that she was not a stripper, the look she was giving him could have tipped him off too. When the boys found out they couldn't keep a strate face. The boys father made him come over to Sally and apologies for what he said, he was white as a ghost and shaking. I'm surprised he did not pee him self. And to make it worse she sat so she could see him and kept looking at him. I think he was very glad when we left. Every one of the boys got hit by her before we got back to the motel , they just couldn't help them selfs.The 4 of them may be dead by morning if they keep it up!
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote