View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #611
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Eh...maybe...maybe not. The problem with hiring female talent is that unless FTVRob is shooting them for FTVGirls then I would most likely have to pay for it (that could become potentially expensive considering I would also have to pay for their flights...I'm thinking it would be around $800-$1000 altogether). Another one of the issues is that I would get a ton of updates with that one girl and after about two updates I think I would probably get people complaining about that girl being on the site too much.
Its still fine to make a wishlist though. And who know, as best I can tell neither Ms Chase nor Ms Shevon have huge presences on the 'net yet, so perhaps Rob would be more inclined with what sounds like rave reviews of Ms Rae to open things up to a not-quite-First Time Video girl, with the added benefit of giving you someone to work (or play) with.

And, of course, you can never please all the people all the time, but since you are the star and they (we) all come here for you, me thinks giving you time to be you for you and letting you explore/play/express, maybe push a few boundaries isn't such a bad thing. And if it keeps you engaged, energized, re-invigorated, & it makes later updates better than before so much the better for us, and you. Meh, but you're probably right, but still one hopes, eh?
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote