View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 06:59 AM   #15
Avory
Board Newbie

mancocapac, I like your idea, and I certainly agree that candid material not specifically designed as erotica can nicely transition to just that. Renna, I would encourage you to think of innocent everyday life for opportunities to not only share your charms with us, but your personality as well. I think many of us enjoy you not just for your exhibitionistic tendencies, but because you are so darn cute to begin with. Great smile, natural good looks, girl-next-door qualities, smarts, and a playful attitude all add up to a woman we'd like to spend some time with, whatever she's doing. That you're willing to give us an eyeful along the way is just a bonus (should have spelled that "bone-us").

Since you've asked, I would like to add one very specific--but in a way, very general--request (and all the other posters, please weigh in with your observations, agree or disagree). And that request is this: please don't forget about the posing. All too often in solo female productions there is a tendency to rush to the penetration, where the toys and/or the fingers become the main focus of a masturbatory show.

What I'm asking is that the posing not be a secondary, fleeting thing in videos, but rather be something you think about doing throughout a scene to create even more intimacy with the viewer.

Let me explain if I can... It is my belief that posing reinforces the idea that you are interacting with an audience, not merely being spied upon. Now I realize there are voyeurs out there, and I don't begrudge their interests, but many of us prefer the fantasy that you know we are watching you. And nothing reinforces this more than you acknowledging this, not just by talking to the camera occasionally, but also by posing for us, and by that, I mean posing in a very explicit fashion.

Say for instance, you do what mancocapac suggests, and have a kitchen scene where you are washing dishes in an outfit like the one shown. What would I find very sexy in such a setting? No, it's not immediately jumping on the counter and using a turkey baster on yourself, but rather at some point with the camera behind you, you dry off your hands on a towel, then leaning forward a bit, subtly widening your legs some, and reaching back with those beautiful hands of yours and spreading your butt cheeks wide open for a glorious view of the charms within. You can hold that pose, or gently open and close your cheeks as the camera moves in for a lingering close-up view, then pans back again, at which point you glance back over your shoulder and give us a wordless smile as if to say, "Did you enjoy that?" and then you go back about your business, washing dishes, leaving the viewer with the electrifying thought, "Did I really see her do that...for me?!?"

It's a subtle thing, perhaps, but posing has a power all its own, just like a stunning magazine centerfold shot...and it can be even more powerful in a video where striving to make the viewer feel included is desirable. Explicit posing can accomplish this goal because it is an unambiguous action that can draw in the viewer and make him feel like a participant. For many of us, masturbation scenes, as exciting as they are, can never be as involving of the viewer as posing. Why? Because posing by definition is done for the benefit of someone else's eyes. It is rarely a solitary activity. Masturbation? That's precisely a solitary activity. You would masturbate whether I am watching or not. It is a privilege to watch, of course, but you don't need me for the experience. Ah, but posing...when you stop to hold your pretty lips wide open for me to have a long look inside...well, that's unquestionably a direct invitation, one that simply cannot be declined.

Of course, you can assure that your masturbation scenes are not merely private affairs, but involving of the viewers, by pausing at various moments, and simply showing off the results of your endeavors. For instance, after some intense toy plunging or finger plugging while sitting in a chair, why not stop for a bit, withdrawing whatever is making you so happy, and reaching underneath your spread legs with your hands and reaching up with those fingers of yours, spread your lips wide open from below, thereby accentuating your gorgeous stretched hole that your toy or fingers recently occupied. You can gaze at the camera and ask, "Am I doing a good job?" as the camera slowly moves in for heart pumping closeup...and when you do this, we definitely know that you know we are watching you. Bottom line, just because the penetration begins, don't ignore the explicit posing for the viewer. It is always something many of us look for, and would appreciate liberal use of throughout a scene, not just something that is done fleetingly and forgotten. There are so many great poses...don't worry that we've seen them all...we never tire of watching you do them.

Hope you (or any of the other followers of this forum) don't feel I've been too direct with my specific "general" request here, and if so I apologize, but you asked for ideas or thoughts and while the words are mine, they reflect the frustrations of many solo female enthusiasts who feel that there are a great many ways to achieve intimacy with the viewers, but some of the simplest are often the most overlooked as well as the most natural. Given a choice between looking at the back end of a pink plastic dildo or real, pulsating female flesh, many of us much prefer the latter, that's for sure. We just ask that you remember this as you go about a scene.

Oh, and let me be one additional vote for you keeping your beautiful natural breasts...you have perfect nipples and they look best jutting out just where they are perched, thank you!

Appreciate you listening, Renna!