View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #961
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Yep i've had a leg cast, being an active guy, it's annoying and cumbersome thing to have. No matter how long you have one, you just don't get used to the damn thing lol. Oh use a long knitting needle carefullly if you need to scratch inside it, just a little tip Doc! or do you already know? lol. You could always read a book, listen to the radio or play some nice soothing music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
A-MEN, Mart! Hot news: Mom texted. Says, after a new interconsultation, I'm getting a cast tomorrow morning. Oooh, nice. Now I won't even be able to crawl downstairs (my room is on the 3rd and highest floor) to watch TV or Web around.
Yes i just did a quick search through some private plates which took my fancy WhyYou, until i saw the prices lol. Not actually looked into having them made up, it was just an idle curiosity about that letter from Midasreg stating they had plates with my initials. Don't think i'll ever have my plates changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyYou View Post
From what I can tell, you are not talking about plates that are issued by a government agency. You are talking about plates that you would buy from a private person that would be mounted in addition to your regular car license plates. In the USA we can get personalized plates from the goverment agency that replace the issued plates. This is why they are so cheap.