View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #53
YetAnotherDave
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Send a message via ICQ to YetAnotherDave Send a message via MSN to YetAnotherDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennaryann View Post
Hey YAD!

That is a great question and Ill definately be filming my vblogs tomorrow and posting them so Ill get back to you on that one and I also wanted to let you know that there was a glitch at least in the wmv format of the video I posted for you so Ill be fixing that tomorrow too. i think it stops at 32 seconds instead of playing straight thru Ill be right on top of that... lol I find it weird knowing you've seen my pregnant content in full btw
re the vblog, just to let you know I had seen all 1:17 of it (if thats all of it). As I said in the email, I'm a "downloader" rather than "stream viewer" although I streamed Geezer vid and it worked OK. I actually downloaded as a non-member even tho I am a member as wmv wasn't an option at the time on members' site for some reason. Looking forward to your next vblog reply.

Re the pregnancy thing, I just like "bumps" not large women. My wife is a midwife and she made me quiz her when she was training so thsse "bits" seem normal to me. Don't particularly care for sex-in-pregnancy vids tho, bit OTT I think. btw you were lovely pregnant, don't find it weird and I know you liked cos you've said so elsewhere, and you did lose the weight quick !!