View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 01:21 AM   #48
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Hey AlsoDan...I was going to make a video reply to this question but after five times trying to answer it I thought it would just be easier to write the reply. I don't have a specific type of guy I go for. I've dated guys that are way hotter than me and I've dated guys that most people didn't find attractive at all. Some of my boyfriends have been dirt poor, others have been incredibly wealthy. Most of the guys I've dated have been quite a bit older than me (36 when I was 17, 50 when I was 19, and so on.) The youngest guy I dated was 19 when I was 18. I generally do go for the older guys mostly because they are more stable and they generally know what they want in life and out of a relationship.

Some of things I don't like in a guy is if they aren't close with their family (family is really important to me). I don't like guys that have drinking or drug problems. I don't like arrogant guys (but I do like my men to be very confident.) I don't care to date guys that are only looking for a short term relationship. I think of dating as a test run for marriage...so I don't want to waste my time with a guy who will end up dumping me in three months. If a guy is a habitual cheater he is an absolute no. I've been through that one to many times and I don't particularly care to get my heart broken again.

I really want a guy that will understand that I have insecurities, and to respect that...like I would do for them. I don't want a guy who is going to be constantly staring at other women...I understand that guys are visual creatures, but staring at every single girl that passes you is going to piss me off. Also another one of my big pet peeves is guys who make comments about other girls when I am with them...unless I am the one initiating the comments please don't tell me how hot that other girl is. No girl wants to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsoDan View Post
Hi again Danielle. After my last lame questions i thought i'd come up with some better ones. Here's some on behalf of all the guys on this site.

What sort of guys do you usually go for, ie what's your ideal guy?

What sort of guy do you usually end up with?

If the two answers for the above are different, why do you think that is?