View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:42 PM   #34
rennaryann
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxhound2003 View Post
Renna

I wasn't sure from memory how to describe the problem so sorry for not replying earlier. I joined you again today and the problem is video keeps freezing for a few seconds on and off and sound cuts out intermittently as well. There is also an echo whenever I log in which goes away after a while. The picture quality is first class though.

I did not sign up with the site so I am only able to watch, not contribute to the chat, maybe that is the cause or maybe something else my end as I did not see anyone else complaining. Great news about your upcoming show with Britney Brooks, I will definitely try to join you for that one.
Unfortunately I looked into that issue and had a friend view this weeks cam show (Britney) she has an upgraded internet speed and she had no issues viewing the cam show also I contacted cam4 and they said there were no issues so I am sad to say it must be on your end. What kind of internet and speed to you use? And dont worry about signing up what I am going to do for my site members is give them my yahoo screen name so when I am on cam4 I can chat with them directly too And of course the regular recorded video goes into the members section too although I forgot to record it this week but the cam show with Britney will be midnight thursday (technically 12 am friday) and will 100% be recorded