View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #204
Anoree

Default D194, 07-11-10: To dilbert49

"Hey dilbert49

I read your question on the question thread and your question was – I’ve got to turn around to read it: During the Playboy TV filming, is that the largest group of live people who you have masturbated in front of? If not, can you tell us what was?

Actually, yah, I think that was largest live group that I was in front of. The was – trying to think – Bridget, obviously, who was the Playboy TV hostess, there was Rob, who was doing the filming for the FTV side, and then there was the camera man, who was doing the Playboy TV filming, and then there was the director and then I think there was one other person, but to be perfectly honest, I can’t really remember. [probably the Playboy TV sound tech] I think that that’s been the largest live group that I’ve been in front of masturbating. I trying to think if I masturbated at the sex club that I went to, Discretions, because I remember there was a lot of people there, watching me, but I think I was just having sex. So right now, I think that is the largest group, other than the webcam show. But that’s not really live. It’s not what you’re asking me.

I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"