View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:10 AM   #233
Anoree

Default D223, 12-12-10: To um...

"Hi um..

I read your question on the question thread. You worded it kind of weird, so I’m going to read it how you worded it or how you wrote it out and then try to translate it how I think you were trying to word it. Does that make any sense? You said: When you have been doing photo shots, have you ever been court by anyone like cops or other people and if you have what do you do?

I assume that you’re asking me, when I’ve been doing photoshoots, have I ever been caught by the cops or other people and what do I do?

I’ve never been caught by the cops, that would be super scary, really, really scary. The thing is that if I get caught doing shoots, or if I’m caught being nude outside during shoots, I could possibly be branded as a sex offender. So, it’s not the photographer that’s going to get in trouble, it’s moi that’s going to get in trouble, hence why I don’t really like doing public shoots too much. So it’s all a bit too risky, but luckily I’ve never been caught by the cops. I mean, occasionally there are people that see what we do. None of them ever have come up to us.

Oh, wait, actually that’s a lie. When was that? A couple of months ago, I can’t remember when. The High Heel Heaven shoot we were shooting at this office building and a guy walked by when I was topless and he didn’t really say anything at first, but then he walked out later on, about five minutes later and he was like “Yah, I don’t think you’re allowed to be doing that here. You guys should leave.” So we left. But he wasn’t mean or anything about it, he was nice.

And then the only other time that I have gotten caught was in a department store in a mall. That wasn’t fun. The lady was really mean and I thought I was never be able to go back there, but luckily I have gone back there and they obviously don’t have my face plastered up anywhere, “This girl is not allowed in the store anymore.” That would suck, because I really like the store. That was quite scary.

Let’s pray, let’s hope that I never get caught or get in trouble for doing public shoots. If I ever get in trouble doing a public shoot, I would never do a public shoot again. Or it would be really, really tough to get me in public to do a public shoot.

I hope that answered your question.

Bye"