View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #69
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Honestly I'm never sure when I will be on here. But if you want to, tell me a time that you will be on (I'm in the mountain standard time zone so I think there is an 8 hour difference) and I will be on at the same time...kind of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staunton View Post
Hi Danielle,
For what it's worth, I was immediately attracted to you because of your personality. I'm not much of a big boob guy but you just seemed so very real in the vids that I have seen. I hope you stay that way! If you are looking for a castle for a shoot then look no further than Edinburgh Castle, it is right in the heart of the city and is a proper old castle with cannons and a moat (no water in it now though). You have access to almost all of it and if you need a local guide then look no further......(Yes I thought not....can't blame a bloke for trying though??). Anyway, sorry for digressing but I am from Scotland and I was wondering what the chances of me actually chatting to you live on here were, given the several hours time difference? I am usually not on this site until about 10:00pm GMT. Love the site and vervently look for the updates, good luck and I hope it all works out for you.
Staunton