View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #13
MISSY
Danielle's Imaginary Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWM222 View Post
Tigger...Thats great news that you get to go home...even better news that you are going to be surrounded by the "Hotties with Handguns"..LOL
Take it easy every chance you get
Hotties with handguns, I like that! We have had a great time so far, Amanda is hanging in there. Tigger took her back in the woods in his old jeep (WWII WILLYS) That he got when his grandfather died. She looked scared to death. He took her up fire trail behind the house. When he took off out the back of the yard Sarah said watch this, he hit the bottom of a hill going wide open and I can just imagine what Amanda was screaming. we were all busting a gut.Gramps said he had to do it or it might stall before it makes it to the top. They were gone about an hour and the phone rang and Sarah got out the field glases and was looking on the mountain and she told me were to look and we could see them up on the top of the mountain. Tigger was waving. Amanda said the view was breathtaking, but the ride up there was a diffrent story!I bet that is the first time Aamanda ever had dirt on her.lol Tigger is going to take Jeromy up there this afternoon I want some pitures. I wish i could have had a video camera on that jeep to see Amandas face when he hit that hill. Tigger an Jeromy went to town to lowes to get a load of wood with Tiggers old truck and trailer.We are going to get the deck put on today and finish the poarch roof. We are going to see how Amanda holds a hammer.lol It was snowing the firs day we got here We got a dusting. Grandpa was up and out early and returned with fresh fish from the river " trout" He brought them in and Sarah layed them out and cleaned them and put them in the pan, and Amanda just staired at her with her mouth open,but the best part was when Tigger went out and in the barn and brought in a baskek of fresh brown eggs. Amanda said where did you get thous? He said from the chickens! She just didn't know what to say. that was the first tome she had fresh fish and fresh eggs for breakfast. and she likes it. Jeromy said when are we going to milk the cow and winked at Tigger and Amanda looked at him and said cow? Grandam said we don't have a cow the folk down the stret do though. We had some fun with her the first day but she seems to be taking it well. OH the bear was out in the yard this morning. Tigger walked right out on the poarch and tossed some bread out for him. he has no fear of the animals aroun there. last night he was feeding the racoons on the steps, he sat right down and they came up the him and he was handing them some letovers that grandma had given him and they were so cute they grab it with there little hands and eat it . I asked about rabies and grandpa said they put out some pellits that the racoons eat and if they have rabies it will kill them ut if they are healthy it does not bother them. the forest rangers put it out twice a year. Tonight we are going to have a fire out side and rost hotdogs and make smoors. It is warm enough that the chickens came out of the barn and Amanda is out on the poarch with grandpa throwing feed out for them. She is doing a lot better than i thought she would. Tigger put a fire in the fire place and fell asleep by it and i got up in the middle of the night and pouncer and Amanda were sleeping with him. they slept there all night . Pouncer is just loving all the lovin he is getting. And he is a boob licker! Well I have chatted enough for one day the boys should be back soon and I still my jammys.
MISSY is offline   Reply With Quote