View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:30 AM   #543
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAR View Post
Intrusting. This may begin sounding off topic but hang on tight. I read a news article about the sugar-baby phenomena citing the ratio of sugar babies to sugar daddys on the sites is 8 - 10 sugar babies to 1 sugar daddy and growing. Saying the competition is fierce due to the recession, student loans, expenses, etc. The daddies are having a field day. Legal eagles saying it’s legal because sex is not advertised. Mentioned $500 & up for a weekend, $1500 - $5000 month maintenance or just help with rent. Pocket change to a rich SD. The girls join free & the daddies pay $50 per month for membership. The guy who started the first site is grossing over $6mil a month from Member fees alone.

The avg. relationship lasts less than 2 months and usually just once or twice! Why? Because the daddies are playing a huge open field and – sadly - the girls are unskilled & inexperienced. More on that later.

Seems to me with all the pretty girls (and boys) around in these tough times that a larger than usual percentage would jump at the chance to learn/break into modeling. Not only would you not pay them, they might pay you. Or – model for free just to get the exposure & experience. She would ref’ prospective SDs to your site to view her, making her stand out from the crowd, and make more $$. Maybe a part-time career in modeling, and increase your Membership at the same time!

Even better I could teach them mind-blowing high-end _____ skills! HAA HAAA!! Yeah! So she could keep *Daddy intrusted longer! See? This is a win-win and WIN!

Yeah! I’m a legend in my own mind!! HAA HAA! Now the only question is, how much should I charge… Oh! I know! On a sliding scale! A well-lubed one.

Talk to me before I go Roguer.
Oooo...that does sound like a great way to find girls to shoot with. I should take a look at that.