View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreak View Post
Hi,

I really adoe Robs work, absolutely wunderfull allmost every time. As a amateur photographer, who is into women portraits, I dream of only once taking picture like Rob does, any clue how this can come true ?
Gathering from what I read Danielle has to pay dearly for her shoots. What is the difference btwn amateur and pro? If I go to a pro photog I would normally have to pay. Maybe not if i took my clothes off, or maybe more if I did!

thefreak, I would advertise myself as a pro nude photog, and charge. It's my time, talent and materials, it is my profession, IF I was a pro photog. I asked a pro in CA once who does boudoir photos. Let me say, it don't come cheap. She estimates that about 20% of beautiful women are interested in having nudes shot of themselves. You know, for the grandkids someday.

I was going to be a pro, took 2 yrs of classes in HS, got caught in the darkroom developing a nude (photo, lol) of a gangsta friends girlfriend, got in twubble, stayed with music, photo'd wives, couples & GFs nude on the side. It's not that hard. Unless it is.

I would get nice biz cards, good equip, set up a space, advertise, cop an attitude, and go for it! No reason to pay unless she's a name pro and maybe not even then, especially if you get a name for yourself. Besides, if a woman won't take off her clothes she's weak, I don't want her.

Like I say, you can have, do, and be anything you want. Good equipment and a lot of nerve works. Just do it. Send me a postcard.

Last edited by STAR; 08-26-2011 at 08:47 PM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote