View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #558
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
BMW should be proud that someone as beautiful as you chooses their car to pose with.
You said it, Anoree. D~ What about filming it as a testimonial, submitting a copy to BMW and asking permission to post it? Or,,he he, on YouTube. IN a bikini, of course. A really, really skimpy one. Purple skimpy. I mean...skimpAY!

On your site it could be seen as commercial, if that is the limiting issue, hell - run it up on YouTube and let the sudz fall where they may! HAA HAA! You could come up with a script about how much you are in love with your new BMW... sudsing it up, bubble machine blasting bubbles, hugging it, slipping around on it...giggling like a school girl. Oh wait, you are a schoolgirl. Hmm, should be easy for ya. Just act natural. You get the picture.

Heyyy, I got it, the last scene is just from your knees down and the bikini falling off around your ankles! Yeah! And a note saying "...to be continued..." I swear, millions of guys are gonna be sweatin it to find a link to you. And there it is, right below the vid. he he. Am I geniousity or whAt!

A win-win-win! Yep!

And hey if you don't wanna do it I will, just loan me your bikini. The skimpAY purple one. What? I'm as pretty as you!

No really, I'm serious as a...

Oooo there's an owl hooting outside! It flew right close over me earlier. That's an omen right there!

Last edited by STAR; 09-16-2011 at 10:28 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote