View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #12
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Arrow

Be that as it may, we have seen or known of bruises, rashes & vaginal rope burns on Danielle from James already. I have previously stated my less-than-admirable opinion of his skill and questioned the term "Master" being aplied to him in certain terms. It's not like highly skilled "Masters" grow on whipping posts or anything.

He is a sincere actor, he performed very well, looked good and is believable. This work is not by any means easy, in any case especially if you've never done this chit on camera, with the clock ticking, under hot lights in the heat of a Phoenix summer.

So I cut the guy some slack because he's earned it. Would I turn one of my girls over to him for BDSM? F**k no! Sorry! But that is not the issue here. The First BDSM Poll is. And on those terms, in this production, in my opinion he did a stellar job within this context! He was confident, consistent, performed excellently and in character for the story.

Remember who he was dealing with; the daughter of an aristocrat whose mother had sent her to him in good faith having been his prior. One does not nail such a person's t*ts to the wall and brand her with irons. Nor does one lay open flesh or cause any permanent damage.

This is not an expendable slave girl or kidnap victim a reckless sadist grabbed off the street to shred & feed to the dogs.

OK I'm done huffin' and puffin'.

Probably.

Last edited by STAR; 12-06-2011 at 07:46 AM.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote