View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 11:58 PM   #233
VeryNaughtyBoy
Just Visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
Hello VeryNaughtyBoy

The username and password to access Danielle's membership area should have been sent to you by ccbill. I don't think that there's a way for a member to change these credentials. You should be able to look them up on ccbill's support site https://support.ccbill.com/ yourself.
If you're unable to log on with these credentials, chris@ftvgirls.com might be able to reset your membership account. Send him your username sent by ccbill and the subscription ID.
You might be asked twice or even more often for those under certain conditions, for example if you don't type in the leading "www." for the site address. Additionally, the site should be allowed to store cookies onto your computer for the running session.
If you're not only downloading but directly opening the videos, the Media Player will ask for your credentials, too.
I use Windows' feature to store username and password for the site, so I don't have to type them in myself every time I visit it.

A totally independent username and password is used to fully access the Forum. This has to be independent, as the Forum is free and you should keep your registered username even when a membership to Danielle's site runs out.

On the Webcam Chat you're asked to "register" too, but this name is only used for the chat and discarded once you log out of the chat.
If you tried to access the Webcam Archive ... well, there's still an error that's keeping us all from watching the stored shows.

I hope you'll regain access to Danielle's wonderful content soon.
Hi Anoree - it took a few frustrated emails to CCBill but I'm all set now (obviously!) They gave me several wrong passwords for some reason but the last one finally worked. Strange...but I'm back
VeryNaughtyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote