Thread: Paranormalities
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:07 AM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Well I've always believed in the paranormal. I've had times were some weird things have happened that are completely unexplainable. Like once when I was in church summer camp (when I was 11 or 12) all of the summer campers (about 200 or 300 kids) were in service. The pastor was giving a pretty normal sermon and asking us who wanted to ask Jesus into their hearts (the normal stuff) and all of a sudden everyone in the front rows started crying, then before you know it everyone in the whole auditorium was crying. I think that some spirit/higher power/whatever you want to call it, came into us and made everyone started crying....it was really weird.

Then there was this other time in New Hampshire. I was driving around with a friend, it was about two o'clock in the morning. We were driving on this almost paved but mostly dirt road. There was a forest on our right and a field surrounded by trees on our left. So anyways we are driving and all of the sudden I see a woman in colonial times clothing hanging from a tree, right in the middle of the street. My friend jerked the wheel and slowed down a bit, and looked at me. Since he had that reaction I was wondering if he had seen the same thing that I had, so I asked him "did you see that"...he told me yes, so I asked him to explain what he had just seen and he told me that he saw a woman hanging, in old time clothing. That was by far the freakiest thing I've ever experienced. Personally I think that the area we were driving in was haunted and I think that there was a woman who was hung right in that spot.

Yeah...BTW I'm really creeped out right now. I hate telling that story because I always get really scared afterwards.