Thread: Webcam Ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #1
Anoree

Default Webcam Ideas

Danielle wrote in a few posts about having questions and concerns about the webcam shows.
Maybe we can help Danielle out in this thread.

For me, seeing our gorgeous hostess live and being comfortable will be the main thing watching the webcam sessions. Wether it be fully dressed, in undies or whatever. Anything on top of that would be hilarious.

I've seen a few webcam shows in my early years on the web. On it were allways some people who were ... quite demanding. With our initial bunch coming from this forum I think it will be way more respectfull.

With more and more people signing in to your Premium Area as your Site succedes and popularity grows, there might be more members who slip, though.
Danielle, if there's something said during a webshow that you don't like, please try to ignore it or kick the person out.
We'll try to tame overexcited participants, as the Oldsters group already discussed, but you have the power.
The offender might think he has a right to request something, because he payed for being in the Premium Area, but in reality he hasn't. With signing up he'll have agreed to treat you and other members respectfull.

It's really all about you being comfortable in whatever you do.
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote