View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 08:35 PM   #192
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
Hey D,

I just read your journal about starting college and how it interfers with your Maui shoot. I can't help but think...maybe you are biting off more than you can handle? Right now, isn't FTV and your own site, a "job?" I assume you expect to make some Big Bucks with your premium area.

Maybe you shouldn't take quite so many classes and, instead, focus on your "immediate career?" Looks fade quickly and people get bored with web sites and move on to other, newer, fresher, ones. Couldn't you focus on your site content now and attend college, at least with a full load of classes, once your modeling career shows down?

Are you able to tell us "fans" how much time you actually put into FTV and this site? Because you've talked about removing your nose stud and getting your tats removed, some of the most recent FTV updates must have been shot some time ago. You still had the nose stud when filming with Miyu, for example. So, I guess I'm asking... do you have plenty of "free time" to attend college full time?

Yes I do have enough time to attend college, do my modeling, and work on the site. I spend about 2 hours a day working on the site. And there is no way in hell that I'm going to quit college to do my modeling or the site. Education always comes first...and plus I have about 10 years of schooling ahead of me.