View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:37 AM   #9
Max
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

CAN THEY DO IT? YES THEY CAN 0-16!!! First team in NFL History to be this bad. I have been waiting for this to happen ever since I had first started watching football, becuase this had never happened in NFL history before. This Lions team is absolutely unspeakably shockingly bad, who thought that they would be THIS bad, I mean I thought that they would win at least a game or two, but they went go 0-16 (unless they pull a miricle at Lambeau), and will go down as the worst team in NFL history, along with the 1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers, however, the Buccaneers only went 0-14, because the 16 game schedule had not been adopted at that time. One of my favorite moments of the 2008 Detroit Lions season was the game that they came closest to winning. Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings fumbled the ball at the Detroit 1 yard line, and Detroit recovered. The very next play, Lions QB Dan Orlovsky didn't know how deep the endzone was, and ended up walking out of the back of his own endzone for a saftey, and the final score of that game was 12- 10, Minnesota with the win. This team bearly even qualifies as an NFL Team, there are no good players on this team, I mean Kansas City is a very bad team, but at least they have a few good players, There is not even one superstar on this team, Even though Matt Millen is gone, I'm surprised that he didn't rename the team "The Detroit Wide Receivers", becuase he drafted at least 4 WRs in 5 years, and nobody to throw with. The only one of these players remaining on the team is Calvin Johnson, who was drafted in 2007. If I were a WR and Detroit drafted me, I would not play for them, holdout, and ask to be traded to another team (Like Eli Manning did, except the team he did this with. San Diego, ended up being a good team).

P.S. Did anyone get my joke about the cheerleaders?
Max is offline   Reply With Quote