View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 06:21 AM   #1
Eduardos Warrior
Danielle Fan

Smile Danielle Happy New Year

Hi beatiful lady, you're a beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaatttttiiiiiiffffuuuuuullllll girl, believe me, i know, you know this, but only i wanted tell you, you are a amazing girl amazing amazing. Merry christmas and happy new year, In 2009 you will have a great year, because you works hard and we can see your job and I appreciate that very much. I don't have many word to express you my admiration because i never seen a girl like you, your charisma, your eyes (wwoowww wooooooowwooooooooow), your intelligence, your face, you body, you're unique, you're a Goddess.

I think you're a perfect girl, but maybe you can be Goddess perfect, how? only answer this questions: Do you like Sports? Do you like Football? if your answer is YES, i tell you: You're the perfect woman for the son of my parents that I am , i'm jocking , if your answer is NOT, no problem, You're the perfect woman for the son of my parents , and you're a perfect Goddess. You're a Goddess perfect.

I wish you the best of years, that all your desires and your dreams are fulfilled, that harmony, happiness are present every day. If so beautiful and fun as we've shown that you are on your site. Remember that we are here to support you today and always. Get hugs and kisses from me (I hope one day to make that dream a reality and at least close your hand).

Well this is my first post, i hope you like.

kisses and hugs.

ESW.

P.D. My birthday was on October 19, it is already late but if you can, i ask you, Can you sing for me "Happy Birthday" on video?. Thank you very much if you can and I will be very happy, and if you can't no problem.
Eduardos Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote